[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I doubt this will get any replies but whatever. I'm leaving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: 1502299653978.jpg (78KB, 318x378px) Image search: [Google]
1502299653978.jpg
78KB, 318x378px
I doubt this will get any replies but whatever.
I'm leaving for the Missouri River Bridge in about 30 minutes to jump off, AMA
>>
>>39659162
What pushed you over the edge lol
>>
>>39659162
Don't do it. Listen to me. You will regret what comes next.
>>
>>39659182
My last and only friend completely ghosted me for no reason yesterday. All my life I've grown up without a single friend, I was always bullied and ridiculed by my coworkers and classmates, I've had enough of it.
>>39659198
Get out normal fag
>>
>>39659162
join the millitary instead of doing a suicide it'll be. a fun expiercence then you'll have money to blow when your out
>>
>>39659162
What's the worst that can happen? As long as you try your best.
>>
>>39659162
Why that bridge? Also, don't do it. Enjoy the (You)s.
>>
File: AgzHi1e.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
AgzHi1e.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>39659162
Why are you committing suicide in one of the most inconsistent and risky ways possible? You're likely to end up just disfiguring yourself and surviving or dying a slow, painful death by drowning after snapping your spine in half
>>
>>39659225
>get yelled at every single day by drill sergeants and other higher ranks
Yeah... that'll really help
>>39659243
It's the nearest bridge to where I live.
>>
No you aren't, faggot. If yyou were actually suicidal you wouldn't have made this shitty thread.
>>
>>39659162
Just think this through. If you're going to end it you're gonna wanna make sure that you actually end it op.
>>
>>39659248
I don't have the money to buy a gun and no ceiling fan is strong enough to support my weight to hang myself. What would you suggest?
>>
File: GutsBerserk.png (223KB, 263x378px) Image search: [Google]
GutsBerserk.png
223KB, 263x378px
Do it, and everyone who bullied you is validated. You become the bitch they called you.

Survive. Fight. Succeed. Win.
>>
>>39659162
it is probably not high enough

>The most important factor in suicide by jumping is height. Stone2 states that jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal. 150 feet/46 metres, equates to roughly 10 to 15 stories in a building, depending on the height of one story. 250 feet is the height of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
>>
Supposedly everybody who survives a jump all corroborate that the second their hands left the rail they felt immediate regret.
>>
File: 1504048889029.png (180KB, 499x561px) Image search: [Google]
1504048889029.png
180KB, 499x561px
>>39659162
Just live through it, there's no reason to rush something that is inevitable. Someday you'll die and everything will end, until that day comes just try to get what little enjoyment you can find in life.
>>
>>39659162
where is that? I'm in COMO.
>>
>>39659162
not high enough senpai
put a rope over a door, far more likely to work and will kill you faster, just make sure you restrict the artery

>>39659341
that's just instinct kicking in
>>
>>39659261
who cares if they yell at you they're gonna train you and when it's all said and done you've got free healthcare loads of other benefits and some cash to blow maybe you'll get stationed somewhere fun like syria
>>
cool, ill be watching the news.

as a side note, why not score some heroin (prior to your jump off the bridge)? have your going out be a pleasurable one.
>>
>>39659390
Lol I thought army recruiters lurking here was just a meme
>>
stream on youtube
>>
Seems pretty faggy to just kys quietly. If I were you I would at least murder some of the people that ruined my life before I an heroed. Or you could rape someone first if you're a virgin. The possibilities are endless, somebody with nothing to lose could have a lot of fun/satisfaction before they an heroed
>>
>>39659162

7 minutes remaining. you going to stream it, op?
>>
>>39659223
I'll be your friend, you got ps4 or steam?
>>
File: 1504635243232s.jpg (3KB, 83x124px) Image search: [Google]
1504635243232s.jpg
3KB, 83x124px
>>39659690
I hope I came here in time. What the fuck is wrong with this board now.
>>
>>39659162
If you kill yourself, you're basically saying you believe in God who can somehow undo your death with an afterlife. You would never delete your life if it was your only life.

I hate undercover christfags.
>>
>>39659162
Hello OP, I am not going to judge your decision on whether to jump or not. I'm only going to ask the following questions. Are you certain that you are willing to die and no other influences are determining your actions. I understand that circumstances shall always influence a man's actions, but assuming that we have free will than as an agent of free will their lies a degree of choice the individual has.

Your only friend now has abandoned you and after suffering from a lifetime of abuse from the people you decide to end it. Now after years of isolation you believe that suicide is preferable to continued existence for to live means to suffer. I just want you to ascertain that this choice (if you would like to call it that) was done in rational and coherent manner. Life shouldn't be ended due to bad judgement calls. What I'm trying to say is that be sure about your conclusion and evaluate it's validity and soundness. If you cannot properly come to a conclusion and their is a inconsistency to your logic then your reasoning is flawed and you may want to reconsider.
At the end of the day, I will not be affected by this decision, but you will be. Therefore, it lies with you to settle this internal conflict. There is no right or wrong answer only a final judgement on which you will. And with that I will say goodbye OP.
>>
>>39659223
Would you like to be friends OP?
Do you like anime or anything like that?
>>
File: image_2.jpg (104KB, 592x814px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
104KB, 592x814px
>>39659162
>implying he'll do it
See you tomorrow OP.
>>
Good luck OP hope you succeeded. And to all the normans telling him to not do it and to suffer for the next couple of decades please fuck off. Who cares if your "haters" win, or how sad your friends and family will be. youll be dead and as long as you dont feel anything its not your problem.
>inb4 coward
>>
Someone post a thread tomorrow if anything happened at the Missouri River Bridge tomorrow
>>
>>39659162
i live in kcmo you just fucked up pal
>>
You're fucking stupid. Not because of suicide, just an unreliable way to go. Make some money and purchase a CPAP mask, tubing, and a 100% pure helium tank.
>>
File: IMG_1951.jpg (43KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1951.jpg
43KB, 300x250px
>>39659815
This, you have to be packing balls of steel screwed on tight to jump and robots are skittish cowards by nature. As soon as he looks over the edge he'll hang his head in shame and turn around for home to shitpost some more.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.