[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>install Tinder >spend a half hour setting up account with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1465949162752.jpg (18KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465949162752.jpg
18KB, 400x600px
>install Tinder
>spend a half hour setting up account with some of the few good pictures I have and a semi-funny bio
>mention I'm 6'2"
>honestly proud of the thing, it looks like I'm actually just a normal person, maybe even above-average
>one day after swiping right until my likes run out
>nothing
>two days
>nothing
>three days
>still not a single match
Is this shit broken or is this thing reserved for only peak Chads? I honestly can not do any better than what I'm doing right now, what the fuck, this is depressing. Have any actual robots had even a single match on Tinder before? What am I doing wrong here? I have heard that normal people get laid using this shit constantly and honestly my account looks totally fucking fine.

And no I'm not going to post any of my info or pics or anything, I just want to know if robots actually stand a chance using Tinder or if it's just a pure scam for only hyper-Chads to get laid. Explain this shit, I seriously doubt "normal" people successfully use this thing.
>>
>>39658072
How bad are pictures? In all, I am no expert but I think that if you had a picture with a pet and another one with a couple of well-dressed friends in a decent spot ( restaurant, climbing, museum, any fancy shit roasties like) Then you would probably get swipes even if you are not Chad
>>
posts like these are why i don't regret never trying tinder. i'm not as tall as OP nor do i have any pics that make me look like a somewhat normal person. i would seriously be getting rejected all day everyday on tinder.
>>
>>39658072
you must be ugly as fuck my man
>>
Tinder doesn't work properly on android, if you have one.
>>
File: alienware.jpg (164KB, 1001x602px) Image search: [Google]
alienware.jpg
164KB, 1001x602px
Good height but your face must be 7+ MINIMUM or you'll get nothing. Tindr is basically Chad's harem.

It's an 80:20 world out there
>>
>>39658239
I mean I guess none of my pics are "interesting" just a couple selfies and a pic of me drinking with some coworkers, do I need to be a fucking superstar or something?

I mean I am seeing literal deformed girls on here and I'm positive they are getting more attention than I am.
>>
Had the same problem with OkCupid. But I only have one picture, I don't have any other pictures of me. No messages back, I don't even know if they read my messages. I guess I'm that ugly then, even to lefties.
>>
>>39658341
Selfies are big red flag, get picture with a pet it doesn't matter if it's not even yours, you get the pic get rid of the pet and then make bullshit about who he died or that it's your dad/mother pet, the one with coworkers is fine and then add another doing a normie approved activity like traveling, hiking, climbing, visiting a monument, etc.
>>
>>39658305
The only problem I've noticed is it's annoying switching from the swiping mode to the profile viewing mode and back, sometimes you accidentally swipe when you just want to look at another picture.

Is there some problem with the notification system I'm unaware of here?
>>
>>39658406
I just have the selfies for clear face pics, I've added a pic of my dog to the thing now though, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>39658072
Bro you need:
>pic with friends (muh social proof)
>pic with other girls (sexual proof)
>pic of you doing interesting hobbies like hiking or playing guitar (has a life)
>pic of you travelling (has a life)
>pic with a dog (cute factor)

You may think this is shallow bullshit, but these are unfakeable status signals to women
>>
>>39658072
Your depression has etched itself into your facial structure. Roasties can pick up on it subconsciously.
>>
File: 1502128013066.jpg (111KB, 768x764px) Image search: [Google]
1502128013066.jpg
111KB, 768x764px
I'm completely average looking and whenever I've used Tinder I've had a handful of matches every week. I'm British though and I use Tinder when I'm in my university town, so I don't know if it's different, say, if you're in a major American city or something.

Of course, I'm still a kissless dateless virgin because I never have the balls to actually message the girls I match with. Only two girls ever messaged me first. The first one ghosted me after a couple days of chatting. The second one I blanked because I was too scared and didn't know what to say in response.
>>
>>39658819
>I never have the balls to actually message the girls I match with

I don't understand this, you just have to write something and press send
>>
>>39659102
It's too much pressure. What if I'm not interesting enough? What if I bore her? What if she thinks I'm annoying? I just can't do it. I'm too much of a pussy.
>>
>>39659290
I feel for you man. I know they're going to get bored or annoyed with me but I do it anyway.
>>
It takes sometime anon, i think you'll start to get some likes in a couple of days
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.