[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, why do you keep staring at me so hard? Stooooooop~

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 20140523_155655.jpg (79KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20140523_155655.jpg
79KB, 576x1024px
>"Anon, why do you keep staring at me so hard? Stooooooop~ Y-you're gonna make me blush~"
How do you respond?
>>
>>39657903
Black people can't blush.
>>
I don't think anyone would stare let alone look at you...crazy fucking lady
>>
My apologies, glorious nigress
>>
>>39657903
Keep staring until she does something, then probably play around a bit, you know like poking and tickling. Real flirty shit.
>>
I'm sorry, miss. It is hard to not stare at you, given at how much of my field of vision you occupy. Gday to you, m'lady.
>>
>>39657903
'pologies, wasn't you I was creeping on, but the brunette qt behind you.
>>
You are beautiful in the inside!
>>
>>39657903
>Anon, why do you keep staring at me so hard? Stooooooop~ Y-you're gonna make me blush~"
I'm sorry - it's just I've never seen a freshly shaven orangutan before...let aline one that talks!
>>
>>39658333
Stew meat is not beautiful, anon. Not even though I check thy trips.
>>
>>39657903
>"Oh yeah? Maybe I'd like to see that."
Then I hit her with a roguish, dashing smile.
>>
>>39657903
Black people, and darker in general, can't blush.
>>
>>39657942
>>39658793
Just because you can't notice it doesn't mean that they can't dipshits
>>
File: 1451604145790.png (286KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1451604145790.png
286KB, 500x495px
>>39657903
"who the fuck are you? stop talking to me nigger" and listen to this weeks chad nationalism podcast
>>
File: htn design aesthetics.jpg (98KB, 493x768px) Image search: [Google]
htn design aesthetics.jpg
98KB, 493x768px
>>39657903
that's clearly not an "i love you" stare, that's a "microaggression received, activating inferiority complex" stare
>>
>>39659392
If you can't notice or see it then what's the fucking point?
>>
>>39657903
>live in a white country
>only some muzzie rapefugees, not even that many, no dark choco qts
>would most likely have to travel to another country to get a dark choco gf
fug
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.