[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On the day of your birth, god explains to you in a way you can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1497331789352.jpg (2MB, 2386x3319px) Image search: [Google]
1497331789352.jpg
2MB, 2386x3319px
On the day of your birth, god explains to you in a way you can understand that you have a super power: you can, at any point you want after your 18th birthday, make one group of people drop dead instantly. He'll interpret your request and make it happen, but if you make it too complicated a group of people it will fail. So you can pick say all brown haired people, but all brown haired people except my mom and dad might fail. Who do you kill?
>>
>>39657853
All people with eyes that aren't blue or green.
>>
All people who want to die
Whazow
>>
All People.
>>
File: 1502918961831.jpg (91KB, 618x645px) Image search: [Google]
1502918961831.jpg
91KB, 618x645px
>>39657853
I kill every human except for me and my crush then we repopulate the planet. are you fags even trying?
>>
I'd tell him to pull the trigger on every nigger.
>>
>>39657853
This doesn't sound much like something god would do. Are you sure I'm not about to get DAMNED?
>>
Kill every person on earth who is within 24 hours of death in a completely painless way
>>
>>39658020
every person can be within 24 hours of death regardless of their condition.
>>
Kill all the rrich elderly people who are hiding money and ask him to tell me where the location of everything is
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.