[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today, I wrote a letter to a girl who told me a few months ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1448309489859.png (798KB, 736x748px) Image search: [Google]
1448309489859.png
798KB, 736x748px
Today, I wrote a letter to a girl who told me a few months ago that she felt no romantic connection towards me. I told her that I love her. How badly did I fuck up?
>>
>>39656569
You have nothing to lose. You did not fuck up.
>>
>>39656594
That's kind of the attitude I took when I decided to write it. She told me that in July after we had a really intense "fling", for a lack of a better term.

She goes to college almost two hours away, and I was planning to drive up and tell her in person a few weeks ago, but I freaked out and texted her that I wanted to talk instead, to which she replied that she had moved on and was happy.

I gave it to my friend who will give it to the girl when she goes back to campus this week. I'm really nervous that the girl will just throw it away before reading it.
>>
>>39656569
She already shot you down: that's rock bottom, friend. There is nothing you can do to make it worse (aside from drugging her at a chad party and masturbating as chads take turns with her. That would make things worse.)
>>
>telling her you love her AFTER she's already rejected you!

Holy fuck, you total numale
>>
>>39656727
this
you dont admit that you love a girl after all of this. its fucking desperate and literally no girl wants that
>>
>>39656569
Post letter.
It's hard to say with the minimal context in the OP.
>>
File: 1.jpg (118KB, 533x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
118KB, 533x960px
>>39656772
I felt like that, too, but I feel like I would regret it if I never told her. My friend still has the letter so I can tell her to trash it before it's too late.

>>39656810
pls don't bully 1/2
>>
File: 2.jpg (114KB, 533x960px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
114KB, 533x960px
>>39657071
2/2

I know the letter is probably pathetic, but we live so far apart that I can't see myself ever running into her accidentally so I don't feel like I have anything to lose
>>
>>39657071
I like your handwriting anon
>>
>>39657163
that's the first and probably last time anyone has ever told me that, but thanks. I think it's pretty bad
>>
>>39657071
>>39657111
Letter in binder paper. You are without class.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>39656569
Just reverse the situation: a girl you feel absolutely no attraction to in class told you she liked you a few months ago and you let her know you weren't interested.

Literally think of some girl you know in real life that you feel absolutely no attraction to. Think of her name, face, body: you don't hate her, you just don't like her.

Now out of the blue you receive a letter from her that's written with the exact same words you just used. She's telling you she loves you.

How do you feel? Has it changed your mind? Are you irritated?

Do you think she's a sad creepy retard that can't take a hint? Would you share this with friends?: "you know that fembot that told me she liked me a few months ago just sent me this letter telling me she loves me, check it out"

If she has a brother or brothers (or make cousins nearby) I wouldn't be surprised if she told them. Maybe even her dad.

rip OP
>>
>>39656569
>I told her that I love her. How badly did I fuck up?
being desperate will dry her up like the sand in pic related.... or so I have heard.

move on my man, she is not the only girl the world
>>
File: 182664155.jpg (43KB, 498x612px) Image search: [Google]
182664155.jpg
43KB, 498x612px
>>39657071
>>39657111
I hope you get this in a week
>>
>>39656569
>How badly did I fuck up?
Not at all, you have the right to tell her, it's good that she knows it. Seriously, I'm admire it. Those are your feelings, I think that the first thing to become a confident person is not to be ashamed of your feelings. Be led by your feelings, but not let them distract you, try to live your life even when your love is unfulfilled.
>>
I'm this guy >>39657421
I take everything I said back now that I've seen it.
>>
>>39657338
I've never written a letter to anyone before so I didn't know what to write on. It was all I had. What's the patrician choice?

>>39657362
I'm not discrediting what you have to say, because I've been on the receiving end of something similar, but I think this situation is more complex than that due to our history together.

>>39657418
I'll be surprised if she even reads it, honestly. And if she does, I probably still won't hear from her.

I don't know, maybe I did it just to write my feelings down, because it felt cathartic to do so.

>>39657464
Why?
>>
>>39657071
>>39657111
If you haven't yet mailed this cringy/soppy/sentimental/creepy letter:don't! Keep it & read it in a few years, you'll thank me then.
>>
>>39657418
if she sent him anything back then hed probably be in business, girls are naturally learned in the art of not communicating, if she didnt like him she would completely ignore him

of course in the extremely unlikely case she does care it would be to lead him on and make something funny (to her) out of the situation
>>
>>39657071
>>39657111
Okay, reading this again, tell me which of these applies to you, please be honest!
>atheist
>fedora
>trench coat
>katana
>MLP
>manlet: under 5'9
>virgin
>Ren Fair
>>
>>39657614
Honestly, zero.

But she is the first girl I had been with since 2011.
>>
Okay, I think you guys have convinced me not to give it to her. I'm just in a situation where I'm hurt and don't know what to do.
>>
File: image.png (175KB, 482x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175KB, 482x436px
>>39658197
I've been in your shoes
>met girl in my junior year of high school
>she was slender shy pale brown-hair kinda weird but cute
>we start hanging out
>she's a senior but entered school early so we're about the same age
>she's super shy but fun, we hang out at her house sometimes and play on her vintage Nintendo, watch anime
>start to get real feelings for her
>she's going to be visiting family out of state for Christmas break, so about a week before I tell her I like her
>her response: "I don't know how I feel about you"
>over break mail her a card and a letter telling her how deeply I care for her
>(she had mailed me a card first, she posted it before leaving, it was cute and had a Barnes & Noble gift card, we talked about books a lot)
>school begins, she doesn't mention my letter but tells me she'll be "really busy" with graduating and getting ready for college
>she texted me this
>no more talking on phone, txting cute stuff, or hanging out anymore
>out of the blue a month before she graduates she texts me that she'd like to see me "before I leave to college"
>she's going to dorm at State a few hours away.
>we go to a coffee shop, have cinnamon buns & green tea
>tells me she'll be moving with relatives who live in a suburb of the city where the State school is working at their family business before moving onto her dorm
>says she's happy she knew me and since she's "not going to be seeing me again" she wanted to say bye properly
>hug her, can still remember how fragile & soft she felt, the slight fragrance of her perfume
>literally never see her again
>inb4 Facebok, we prided ourselves on not being normies
>she loved drawing & writing and was a member of various online groups, but I wasn't/am not rip
>I regret sending the letter, I honestly believe if I hadn't that we would have hung out more after Christmas Break, I genuinely believe it weirded her out
>I'd already let her know how I felt, the letter was overkill
>>
>>39658888
I'm sorry, anon. That really sucks.

I guess for me, we actually went on a few dates, and we had talked about fooling around and stuff, and how we both only did that with people we have a deep connection to.

We never had sex but did everything leading up to that, and she would say things to me that made me and our mutual friends really think that she was as into me as I was into her.

So I was blindsided when she told me everything. First she said that she wasn't ready for a relationship, and was down with trying again in a while, and I told her i would wait for her. The next day she told me she didn't feel a romantic connection.

It all just seemed really weird, and our mutual friends agreed with me, and none of us know what really happened. I just feel blindsided and that something else was going on the whole time.

It's been two months and I still don't know what to do.
>>
>>39658197
You have a whole life of friendzone beta orbiting ahead of you. Please post your pathetic letter.
>>
>>39658888
youre just ugly anon, you should have just shot up the school at that point.
>>
Its good you got it off your chest. Nothing will happen so if you were expecting that.. kek.
>>
>>39659057
>we had talked about fooling around and stuff, and how we both only did that with people we have a deep connection to.

Oh wow and you actually believed her!

>We never had sex but did everything leading up to that

No shit you didn't. You were never going to.

>First she said that she wasn't ready for a relationship

This is letting you down gently 101, you're supposed to accept this with grace, not tell her you'll wait for her.

>The next day she told me she didn't feel a romantic connection.

Because you forced her into outright rejecting you when you didn't get the hint the first time.
>none of us know what really happened.

She got to know you and didn't like you enough to pursue a relationship with you.

>It's been two months and I still don't know what to do.

There's nothing to do. Let her go.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.