[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask out a girl guy >on the verge of becoming a normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4015.jpg (204KB, 1035x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4015.jpg
204KB, 1035x800px
How do I ask out a girl guy
>on the verge of becoming a normie
>still quite autistic but got the courage to begin talking to oneitis
>apparently she really likes me too so we talk via Snapchat for about a week
>tell her that I'm falling in love with her and she says she has strong feelings for me too
>she keeps complimenting me and I do the same
>occasionally hang out have good conversations
>don't know what I'm supposed to say or how I'm supposed to ask her to be my gf

How do I do it? Do I just bluntly say it to her or do I have to take her out or something I'm really confused and scared that I'm going to ruin this chance, what do I do?
>>
How do I ask out a girl guys***
>>
>>39656217
First things first
Does she have a penis?
>>
"Wanna do that relationship thing?"
>>
>>39656217
>How do I do it

Dude you already admitted to her you fucking like her and she returned the feeler. What more do you need?

IMO you already took the biggest leap and it has seemingly paid off. Take her for a coffee, a movie, anything 1 to 1 and at the end ask her something along the lines of 'where do we go from here?

You can do it anon
>>
>>39656250
She does not have penis, well, I don't actually know, but she has tits that are definitely not fake so I'm almost positive shes an actually she.
>>
>>39656311
Okay, I just didn't know if I was supposed to say something, this will be my first relationship, if it all works out, and it's reall making me anxious
>>
>>39656217
Shes not gonna say no if she likes you anon-kun
>>
>>39656646
Like seriously, you said you've fallen in love with her and she didn't run away. If you just ask to go on a date she will say yes.
>>
>>39656678
Is it possible that I ask her too soon though? And do I actually have to like, take her out to somewhere?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.