[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents start to question my sexuality again because they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6663.jpg (49KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6663.jpg
49KB, 400x310px
>parents start to question my sexuality again because they never see me hanging out with girls, only guys
What the fuck is wrong with boomers man? Just because I don't hang out with girls doesn't automatically mean I like dick in my ass. It's not my fault I'm a fucking sperg, all my friends just happened to be guys, it was completely coincidental. I have talked to girls in schools as aquaintances, but just never hung out with them because guys don't usually "hang out" with girls unless you're fucking Chad.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: 1502925611976.jpg (119KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502925611976.jpg
119KB, 540x720px
>>39656133
Dumb sissy spongeboi
>>
>>39656133
My only irl friend gets this form his mom ever few years. She'll ask if he's gay or if we're gay and together or some shit. Really we've just been best friends since childhood and in this world we're the only friends we got.
>>
File: saddoggo.png (942KB, 2880x2798px) Image search: [Google]
saddoggo.png
942KB, 2880x2798px
>>39656133
I have one friend I hang out a lot, mom asks me if he's my boyfriend
>>
>>39656133
>It's not my fault I'm a sperg

Yes it is.
>>
>>39656300
How is it my fault? Please elaborate.
>>
>>39656133
It's funny because I've seen the opposite, almost every gay guy I know is mainly surrounded by females. I can only think of like 1 or 2 gay people I know that don't exclusively hang out with girls, and even they have more girl friends than the average straight dude.

I'm the same way though, I'm just more comfortable around guys. There is no sexual tension, no weird dynamics, and we can talk about guy stuff. I've was in multiple friend groups in high school and in 2 of them the guys added girls and both times shit hit the fan fast. People started asking each other out almost immediately, others would use the guise of friendship to get with someone else. It created a lot of unnecessary conflict. It also felt creepy to see some people feign friendship just to get laid, it was weirdly manipulative.

I'm not against guys and girls mixing it's more fun that way, but I don't think I would ever have a girl mixed in my main friend group.
>>
>>39656324
How is it not?

I used to believe the same shit you do, that it's not my fault, I'm not to blame, etc. About 3 months ago I realized that I'm the one being a faggot, because I wasn't putting any effort out. I could barely talk to anybody, males, females, animals, I couldn't make eye contact, I didn't take any risks, I secretly hoped for the world to work for me. I can assure you I was an infinitely bigger sperg than you. The road to getting better begins when you accept that YOU are YOUR OWN PROBLEM and begin working hard to fix it. Keep pretending it isn't your fault, and you will get nowhere. I used to think this kind of advice was bullshit. But then I got my first kiss last night.
>>
>>39656324
Not same guy, I wouldn't say 100% fault, but there are steps you can take to prevent yourself from coming off too spergy. Correct your behavior and such, I done so growing up. Granted it takes years to get decent at it, wasn't until high school that I could start actually making friends and being generally seen as "normal" for the most part. I have the autism, and I was able to sort of do it. Though still I'm a NEET no body who has no friends now, and never had a gf just saying I suppose. I mostly just watched people for years and tried my best to emulate them.
>>
>>39656324
Unless you're diagnosed by a licensed psychiatrist, it's your fault.

It's mostly your inexperience, bad habits, and unhealthy thought patterns accumulated over a lifetime. You can choose to remedy this (with a lot of discomfort).
>>
File: 1499555639384.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1499555639384.gif
280KB, 400x388px
>>39656515
>>39656507
Could you fuck off, there is nothing you can do to fix sperginess you fucking normalfags, why the fuck do you think neurodiverse individuals can get disabilities in most of the first world countries, pick a gun and shot yourselves in the head
>>
>>39656515
>>39656507
Good point, but that still doesn't give them the right to assume I like men just because all my friends are dudes.
>>
>>39656604
I agree, wasn't saying on that, after all I'm this guy >>39656245
I'm just speaking on the front of saying its not your fault. While there certainly can be things against you, such as my autism, or someones anxiety etc there are steps that can be taken.
>>
>>39656588
Gotta disagree with this. I've been in a lot of these "ITT: Worst Experience" threads, and a lot of the reasons we bots end up this way we're completely out of our control. Things like being sexually AND or physically abused at a young age, bullies, etc. And before you start typing some long ass essay to refute me, I'm not saying that bots should just sit there and do nothing. Definitely be proactive and try to fix the issue, but by saying that you being a sperg isn't ENTIRELY your fault and there absolutely NO other contributing factor is just dismissive and rude.
>>
>>39656593
If you don't want to get better, then don't. Live your life as discontently as you can. I don't care, me and that guy gave you our advice, take it if you're smart, ignore it if you want to continue trying to delude yourself into thinking it isn't your fault.
>>
>>39656667
I'll agree that there are contributing factors that predispose people to the robot condition, like social anxiety/depression/etc. What we probably don't see eye to eye on is the several steps afterwards that robot messes up on, and turns that initial insult into the self-perpetuating, diseased state of mind they are in today.
>>
>>39656507
GOOD POST ANON. you tell em'!
>>
>don't really talk to women
>definitely don't date
>all my friends are dudes
>going to hang out with a few of them one day
>shower, shave, dress well
>which I do every time I leave the house anyways
>stepmom asks if I'm gay for one of my friends
I hate that you're not allowed to care about your friends without it being gay. It's like when my housemate and I go get food somewhere in town and people look at us like we're a couple. It's such a stupid assumption to make, and I hate that society makes it seem more likely than two housemates wanting to go eat food somewhere.
>>
>>39656821
I dunno man you sound pretty sarcastic.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.