[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you get jealous? I mean extremely jealous with lot of anger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: emily.jpg (106KB, 458x750px) Image search: [Google]
emily.jpg
106KB, 458x750px
do you get jealous?
I mean extremely jealous with lot of anger and envy...
when you see how normies can get girls naturally, when you see couples kissing and hugging in happiness, when every normie you know already had at least a girlfriend...

worse yet, have you ever listened a Chad talking about how girls gets in love with him and how he dismiss them because of that? Once I had to listen a Chad talking about a gorgeous girl who started crying after sex telling him "I LOVE YOU" and how Chad kicked her out

aren't you tired of all this bullshits? of being always the watcher and never the protagonist, of being trolled by life by being denied the main thing that makes us men

can we even do anything about this? I can't stand it anymore...
>>
>TFW you don't even get answers on 4chan

I am done
>>
>>39655957
go MGTOW women are worthless
>>
>>39655957
Sure, anon.
It hurts and the only thing to do is hope for scraps... Impure, unfaithful scraps.
>>
>>39656453
mgtow is a sour grapes redditor movement against women who dont care one way or the other

it does have one thing right in a very awkward sense though: not worrying about women will get you far better results. no woman wants you to worship her, you stupid dumb virgins. they need care and empathy and such, but if they feel that youre not in control then they will stop loving you
>>
I know that feek, bro.
>>
>>39655957
i used to but not really anymore, i'm more just dead inside to it now. the lack of romance still bugs me and everything but even more than that at this point in my life i wish i could just make friends like a normal human, not even as many as chad or whatever but just to have a solid group of friends would be cool. the friends i do have are all depressed and weird and we rarely really see each other and they don't like each other so idk sometimes i think we're only friends because i put up with them.
if i could get started on that then idk maybe i would turn my eye back to romantic love.
>>
File: 1502295614349.jpg (66KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502295614349.jpg
66KB, 480x480px
>>39655957
Jealousy is fundamentally normalfag behavior

In my experience nearly all normalfags experience extreme envy, even over seemingly trivial things
>>
>>39656542
female genocide and rise of male utopia are the answer
>>
>>39655957
>can we even do anything about this?
Ask Mr. Elliot.
>>
>>39656542
>women don't care about mgtow guys in the first place
>therefore you shouldn't go mgtow and continue fighting for womens affection
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.