[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, /r9k/, I'm very upset and I don't know what to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: 1502726000879.gif (2MB, 169x176px) Image search: [Google]
1502726000879.gif
2MB, 169x176px
Okay, /r9k/, I'm very upset and I don't know what to do.

>sister got a new boyfriend two months ago
>never showed me any pictures of him or told me anything useful about him because apparently "I meddle too much"
>asked mom if she knows anything about it, but she told me to mind my own business

>fast-forward to today
>sister's bday party
>only show up because I know that her new bf will be there
>it's a small party, 10 girls and 3 guys there, my sister included
>she didn't exactly invite me, but she's my sister so I figured out that it's no big deal if I come over
>she doesn't seem too happy about it
>ask her if her bf's there, and she tells me that he'll be a bit late
>30 minutes later doorbell rings
>I'm finally going to see who my sister is dating
>and guess what? IT'S A FUCKING NIGGER (or maybe a half-nigger) WITH SOME WEIRD SHORT DREADLOCKS!
>stare at him awkwardly while he's niggerishly introducing himself
>he even tried to shake my fucking hand
>so, after a moment of shock, I start yelling at my sister, tell her to never talk to me again because she's a fucking disappointment and also tell her that she's not my sister anymore or something like that, I don't remember
>nigger and my sister also start yelling something in ebonics, and everybody looks upset even though I'm the only person there who actually has a reason to be upset
>those three guys are telling me to stop
>nigger looks like he's about to get violent, so I leave
>there's a fucking pit bull tied in her garden, a literal nigger dog
>consider killing that dog but decide not to
>realize that my sister got ravaged by a goddamn nigger, and that there's nothing I can do about it
>kick a cat on my way home

What the fuck should I do now? How do I get revenge?

And before any of you ask, I never had sex with my sister, I'm just very concerned.
>>
File: glowskelly.gif (452KB, 267x320px) Image search: [Google]
glowskelly.gif
452KB, 267x320px
shouldnt have kicked the cat

called her out which is good tho
>>
File: 1504909060950.jpg (158KB, 478x463px) Image search: [Google]
1504909060950.jpg
158KB, 478x463px
You know, at least he tried to shake your hand. Why cant you just man up?
>>
DO NOT ABUSE KITTIES YOU HUMAN PIECE OF FILTH
FUCK YOU, YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN A NIGGER
>>
>>39655775

>>39655846

also what's the story of the gif?
>>
File: IMG_3874.jpg (114KB, 401x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3874.jpg
114KB, 401x640px
>>39655775
You seem like an awful brother and son. This is why you post on /r9k/ and why you will ultimately end up alone.
>>
>>39655775
>hates blacks
>kicks cats

Would be funny if it weren't so stupidly pol
>>
>>39655924
Fuck off back to R*ddit, you beta faggot.

My sister is fucking a nigger, but I'm supposed to care about a fucking cat?
>>
>>39655984
>calls people beta
>only way you know how to deal with situations is lashing out on smaller animals

Yr so alfalfa m8
>>
File: 1504945589420.png (128KB, 611x672px) Image search: [Google]
1504945589420.png
128KB, 611x672px
>>39655984
karma for the future, maybe taking care and showing mercy to that cat could've led to u getting a gf in the future
-mystical

also calling others betas on r9k is an awfully normie thing to do....
not to mention panicking about ur sister isnt the answer, she burns the coal she'll pay the toll
>>
>>39656077
digits on mystical stuff
>>
File: IMG_4614.png (115KB, 265x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4614.png
115KB, 265x242px
My sister has never dated a nigger but she has allowed herself to be fucked by at least one. She told me this to make mad because she knows how I feel about this sort of thing. Anyway we have gotten into many shouting matches over our political differences in the past (my brother and our parents always side with me on the issues) but we tend to "forgive and forget" afterwards. Even still, I feel disgusted when I look at her sometimes and I don't like touching or hugging her at all. OP, you need to educate your sister on the dangers of dating blacks; if this doesn't work, then you have to let her learn the hard way
>>
>>39656175
>OP, you need to educate your sister on the dangers of dating blacks
How, though? My sister is very liberal, so the only response would probably be "wow ur racist!!!"

Besides, I don't think she'll want to talk to me anytime soon.
>>
>>39655775
>How to get revenge?

That is a stupid question, if she burns the coal she will pay the toll. Do nothing: all you have to do is wait and one day soon you will see her crying over her new case of herpes, a black eye, or a positive pregnancy test (two weeks after getting dumped).
>>
>>39655775
What does your dad say about the situation? Did he disown her?
>>
>walks away from nigger banging sister
>leaves because nig "looks like he's about to get violent"
>walks past niggers dog
>kicks some random cat
Dude, hope youre larp'n. If not, youre a pussy and should be ashamed
>>
>>39656306
Kill yourself and blame muh niggaz
>>
>>39656481
My father died 15 years ago.
>>39656488
And what was I supposed to do? Start a fight that I can't win because it wouldn't be 1v1?
>>
>>39655775
White women lmao

Not even once
>>
>>39656603
You still should have fought them. What are you, a fucking loser cuck?
>>
>>39656603
>And what was I supposed to do? Start a fight that I can't win because it wouldn't be 1v1?
What would the nig have done if the roles were reversed? What would you have done if he were alone? Be honest. At the very least, dont kick some fucking cat.
>>
>>39655775
>>kick a cat on my way home

Kill yourself. Fucking loser.
>>
>>39656723
I can't get revenge if he kills me or something.
>>
Completely the wrong approach. Mudsharks feed off the martyrdom and thinking they're in a Romeo and Juliet fairy tale.

The proper response is to act like you like him but drop some microaggressions(what do your parents do for a living? etc) to remind her of his alien-ness.

Not cool. Friendly neighborhood cats are amazing creatures that let me get my cat fix even though I can't have one(allergic daughter).
>>
File: IMG_4253.jpg (52KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4253.jpg
52KB, 615x410px
>>39656306
I hope this black guy treats your sister like a queen, marries her and cums in her to make her full of black children and they raise a beautiful, interracial family together while you grow old, alone and full of hate and you never get the chance to lose your virginity other than through the rape of an innocent white woman.
>>
>>39656306
just explain your reasons for being racist and the facts supporting them. If she just deflects it, then don't bother
>>
>>39656984
>I hope this black guy treats your sister like a queen

>someone who owns a pitbull
>treating anyone well

haha oh man
>>
File: o-ANDERS-BREIVIK-facebook.jpg (276KB, 1536x1069px) Image search: [Google]
o-ANDERS-BREIVIK-facebook.jpg
276KB, 1536x1069px
>>39655775
Oh look, it's ponyfucker pretending to be /pol/ again.
>>>/salt-left/
>>
File: IMG_1547.png (430KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1547.png
430KB, 680x680px
>>39656991
This is why I miss stormfront, I love seeing posts like this. People so detached from reality that they believe that sitting someone down and pulling up statistics and infographics to prove to them why the person they're dating is bad will make the person go "Oh wow, I never thought of it that way!"
>>
>>39655775
My condolences, OP, women are dumb creatures.
We can only hope that her future abuse will make her leave the nigger before she gets pregnant.
>>
>>39657069
It's a shame, really. Half the anons on this site are living evidence that facts simply don't matter to most people. They see that racists are ostracized as the bad guys, and they will not even entertain any racist ideas because they are the good guys and not part of that evil fringe. Who cares if the evil fringe is right so long as they can proudly signal their correct and vetted view of the world.
>>
I know this is probably some nigger baiting poorly, but why not make her the bad guy. Stop doing stuff with your family when she is there, stop talking to her.
>>
What particular qualities of black folks do you people hate so much. I'm having a hard time understanding your mindset
>>
>>39657416
Low IQ, propensity to violence and high genetic distance.
>>
>>39655984
You sound like pol, maybe you should fuck off back there.
>>
>>39655984
>My sister is dating a fucking nigger!!1!1
>Displays niggerish behavior and attacks innocent animals

You literally are a fucking mental nigger
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.