[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>manage to ask hot coworker on a date before she quit her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1500906799187.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500906799187.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>manage to ask hot coworker on a date before she quit her job
>had a crush for her for a year but she was often rude to me when drinking with the job
>we actually fuck after a few drinks
>meet her again and just fuck for a week at her place
>happens again at my place

now she is texting me these cute messages and asking to watch a movie at the cinema etc etc

have I made it? this all happened to quick. 22 and never had a gf before - she is also way too hot for me
>>
>she is also way too hot for me
she's fucked hundreds of guys, so to her its probably not a huge deal anymore.
>>
>>39655380
she has not
i think only her 3 boyfriends and prolly sucked a few dicks at parties- she is a normal person so i expect that at least
>>
>>39655341
You've fucked a girl, congrats. Now to the hard part.

>have i made it?

No. Now you have to confront what all the angry virgin robots don't want to: that sex and relationships aren't the cure to your problems. At this point you can either try and address your actual problems, or sidestep it all and just find a new metric to qualify as having 'made it' (e.g: getting a virgin gf, getting 'x' many girlfriends, etc)
>>
File: 1502240615786.gif (116KB, 390x379px) Image search: [Google]
1502240615786.gif
116KB, 390x379px
FUCKING NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1494851391167.png (559KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494851391167.png
559KB, 640x480px
>>39655448
>sucked a few dicks at parties
>normal person
>>
>>39655501
I have fucked girls before but it has never ended up like this

She even said herself that she was afraid to meet me more because she was getting too many feelings about me

>>39655564
With todays drinking culture and everyone acting like sluts I think it is impossible for a hot 20 year old person not to have had sex and stuff like that
>>
File: normiesreeeeeee.jpg (70KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
normiesreeeeeee.jpg
70KB, 618x564px
>>39655341
NORMIE GET OUT
GET OFF THIS BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39655341
You're very close. If she agrees to be exclusive with you then you're pretty much made (I mean you might break up soon after but at least you'll have had a gf).
>>
>>39655597
I was mistaken about the virgin thing. So I'm guessing it's your first time you get a mutual romantic feelings thing going on?

What I said would still apply, you're not going to 'make it' any more than you did before now. The only difference is that you now have this thing in your life.
>>
>>39655646
I was thinking more of how to make it with her

not making it as a person

I am happy with myself except for that I browse this board and my back is really bad and I dont sleep a lot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.