[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop the hookup culture? I can't fall in love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: college-rules-wild-night09.jpg (221KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
college-rules-wild-night09.jpg
221KB, 1200x800px
How do we stop the hookup culture?

I can't fall in love with a qt knowing that she already had hundreds of dicks in her mouth before.
>>
We can start by banning "ideal partner" threads with contact info from r9k.
>>
Is it really possible to stop this?
We broke down culture and values for the sake of liberation, how are you going to convince people that these so called liberties are actually bad for them?
>>
>>39652648
Its better like this tho for robots even more.
you dont have to worry about taking her out, buying her gifts or knowing her friends.
even if you found a perfect woman to fall in love with eventually that love would vanish leaving you with just a lot of problems and tasks.
>>
File: 1448258882592.jpg (7KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
1448258882592.jpg
7KB, 242x242px
>>39652648
It's funny how Feminism and sexual liberation is just a projection of male desires, and does not actually benefit the woman in the long run, but ultimately degrades her and makes it much harder for her to actually become successful. Yet they push it so hard.

I find this ironic. But at least it weeds out the hoes, from the house wives. So i'm not really complaining either
>>
>>39652648
stop falling in love with sluts
>>
>>39652648
>i have a problem
>lets figure out how to change everyone else around this problem accordingly
chads dont have an issue with this
just go without gf lil dicky
>>
File: IMG_2012.jpg (27KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2012.jpg
27KB, 213x236px
It's honestly a pain in the ass. Story time:
>be me other day
>go out with work friends (one of which is ex)
>one of the work friends has also asked his friends from college if they wanna go
>the two groups don't mix, but he continues to talk with both
>He comes up to me and tells our group that one of there's said I was cute and "has a nice ass"
>thought it was funny
>don't speak to her that night, but he gets her to send me a friend request
>next day I talk to her a bit, she's nice enough but is replies with dead messages meaning I'm having to ask questions which makes it seem like an interrogation
>ask him what her deal is
>apparently she just wants to have sex with me, doesn't want a relationship right now
Wtf? Why are there so many thots?
>>
>>39653051
>Meets girl while "going out"
Anon the implications of meeting someone while "going out" are clear to everyone, it's why a loyal gf wouldn't "go out" with her friends.

Meet someone in your education program and have high value, you'll be fine.
>>
>>39652648
so you want to make it harder for Robots to get laid?

GTFO!
>>
>>39653475
>robots
>get laid
???
>>
>>39653102
I think you're missing my point anon. Just because a girl goes out, doesn't mean she's going out just for sex. It was only to a snooker club, not an actual club or bar or something.
>>
>>39652648
We can't, but it would help if we didn't encourage it
>>
>>39653530
It happens if you're lucky.
>>
>>39652648
You can't, anon. Accept it now.

Also, you are a hypocrite because you're lying if you said you wouldn't enjoy getting laid as easy and often as most girls have it.
>>
>>39652968
Feminism was created so we could fuck more more and more women.
Any women who is a feminist would suck dick at a public park.
Most women are sluts.
Full stop.
>>
>>39653566
Going out means going out for cock.
You where that cock and passed it up because you are a women and want a feelings relationship.
Fuck that whore, record it and then bail, jesus are you a man or not?
Youre going to be kicking your self in the dick for not using your cock when you are young and can still get it up.
>>
>>39653622

Not op, but I would not.
Monogamous long term committed, loving relationships are my fetish.
>>
>>39653776
> act like a degenerate, you are a pussy for wanting a relationship, be a real man bruh

the post
>>
>>39652648
You can't stop it, you can only try to get into it yourself.

Most guys don't tend to care about how many dicks a girl has had as long as one of them is theirs.
>>
You don't. You either fuck women like the worthless holes they are or just plain go without. If it's any consolations normies can't find love these days either.
>>
>>39654495
>normies can't find love these days either.
What makes you think that? They seem pretty accepting of partner having "extra baggage".
>>
>>39654512
Yeah, nowadays both guys and girls have sex partners numbered in the double-digits by the time they get out of college, after which they "settle down".
>>
>>39653776
What's manly about fucking a random slut? I'm not asking for you to break down the structure of modern society or anything, but is it too far fetched that I want a relationship with a girl that is more than just mindlessly fucking some whore?
>>
>too shy and spergy and weird to have much success with hookups
>too degenerate to have a ltr
>>
>>39652648
>college rules
is there a secret room where other kdis do stuff like that cause ive never even heard of it?
>>
>>39654547
So where's the hard part in finding love?
t. 25 khv.
>>
File: goebbels1.jpg (21KB, 240x280px) Image search: [Google]
goebbels1.jpg
21KB, 240x280px
>>39653776

A good man means being a good husband and father. These things have been made nearly impossible by hookup culture.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.