[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Was born autistic, high functioning >Actual autism >always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: HALELJAUH MONEY.png (342KB, 665x656px) Image search: [Google]
HALELJAUH MONEY.png
342KB, 665x656px
>Was born autistic, high functioning
>Actual autism
>always alone never being able to connect with anyone
>All childhood friends left me
>Some became bullies, others just left
>Friend whom I considered best just moved out, never gave me a call
>not a goodbye
>Spend nine years be bullied in school everyday
>Be in a family household which are apathetic
>Dad gets drunk a lot, one day he attempts to attack me
>end up being locked in bathroom while dad punches the shit out of the door for five hours
>not being able to connect with anyone anymore, properLY
>Feel like no one understands me
>I don't even understand myself
>I don't know who I am, I just know that I'm autistic depressed fuck
>All things considered, my life may not be heading into the worst path, I think I have a future
>Still want to die real bad though
>Self hatred is strong, because I was born an autistic shit, wrong
>have diagnosed depression along with my autism and probably other shit I forgot about.
>Too pussy to kill myself
>Too fucked up, sad and lonely to enjoy life
>and now i'm whinning on an annonymous message board.
Fuck autism and me.
>>
>>39651734
I know that feel op. I too am autistic and completely lack the ability to connect with other people. It's been almost 10 years since I hung out with another person.

>Captcha: keep posta
>>
Let's keep this thread pure khv autistic lads.
>>
>>39651734
King Auti McAutist, leader of the Autismo clan reporting into r9k.
>>
>>39651853
I am actually happy that someone understands this.
You know, to try and give you a positive light to your situation, I have hung out with people and I have met people, but I am really bad at staying in contact with them or giving them what they want.
I have a history of being in a loving relationship, but like my friendships, I pissed it away, I put all my time towards it, but I didn't say and do the right things, this caused heart break, for both me and the person.
I am considering really just going away from people as far as I can, I am awful at retaining any kind of relationship and that leads to pain
>>
I feel you OP, I really do
>there are people on this board who would tell you its your own fault
>>
>>39651999
No one wants to be born autistic, when you are born autistic not only no one understands you and thinks that you are a cringey, uncaring asshole, people assume you want to be that person, but you are really trying your best.
But no one takes autism seriously, because it's a meme to everyone.
>>
>>39651987
I can't even get that. I went to college to get one of those meme associate science degrees, couldn't make a single friend in the entire time I was there. After the second or third class of a course ( I always sat in the same seat) I'd be sitting alone, as all the people I tried to talk to moved away from me. I sometimes feel as if I'm not even human anymore, as if the perpetual solitude has eroded the humanity from me.
>>
File: 1499134102879.jpg (59KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
1499134102879.jpg
59KB, 604x608px
>>39651734
Try to get into neetbux and every single disability that your welfare state can provide also stay away from physiatrist you are 1 misdiagnosis away from becoming a senseless zombie
>>
I know that feel OP. I couldn't handle my high school and college life so I dropped out. Had no friends then and still don't to this day.

I'm damn near quiet all the time.
I was bullied by both my parents and teachers in school.
>>
>Was born autistic, high functioning
Pick one
>>
>>39652235
Well, I can't really argue with that, I don't feel "high functioning" good point, anon.
>>
File: sad fren.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
sad fren.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>39651734
OP i feel you i have been diagnosed with high functioning autism except its aspergers so im obsessed with my hobbies and i dont have a gf or barely any freinds because of that :(
>>
>OP i feel you i have been diagnosed with high functioning autism except its aspergers so im obsessed with my hobbies and i dont have a gf or barely any freinds because of that :(
I was reffering to aspergers..I don't know what difference there really is between high and aspergers..
But I am the same way with the obessions, I am very closed when it comes to obessions and it is impossible for me to like a lot of things, just with certain things no one else really likes
>>
>>39652574
Yeah i like electrical engineering and do martial arts and no one enjoys those so thats why i dont have friends
>>
reporting in
>haven't had a friend since elementary school

>had crush a for 2 years now
>tried to make her like me for 2 years as well
>she barely recognizes my existence
At least I'm not alone here
>>
>>39653237
Aspergers reporting in*
>>
>>39653187
My passions come for things which I cannot make even a career or a job out of..video editing and listening to one specific band and being absolutely crazy over it, those are my passions, some people with aspenger's have at least hobbies that can get them somewhere, I feel fucked
>>
>>39651987
>being in a loving relationship
Fuck outta here autismo-chad
>>
>>39651734
Shit man, are you me?
>>
>>39653296
Trust me man, you don't want to end up in such relationship when you're autistic, you will be surprised at how much responsibility relationship requires, then you realize that it is almost impossible for you to be connected, then if you're like me, you will be too pussy to leave a relationship that is abusive towards you and makes you feel even more depressed.
I am glad it ended.
>>
Could I get tested for autism at 23? How much would it cost and what kind of place would I need to go?
>>
>>39653483
Just go to a psychologist man.
>>
>>39652235
T. doesn't understand autism
>>
>>39652574
>I don't know what difference there really is between high and aspergers
Really the only difference is an autism diagnosis needs speech and developmental issues in very early childhood, Aspergers doesn't. Which is why Aspergers is no longer a diagnosis - it wasn't different enough to be considered its own thing. But the downfall is people who would have been diagnosed as Aspergers and gotten help for it are less likely to get help now.
>>
>>39654068
>But the downfall is people who would have been diagnosed as Aspergers and gotten help for it are less likely to get help now.
Well, this is pretty bad. I mean, autistic people alreadly get any help they should be getting, or they end up getting diagnosed too late, this isn't helping the matters.
>>
>>39653187
>no one enjoys those so thats why i dont have friends
Story of my fucking life. All I want to talk about are my obsessions, everyone else gets board of them, but that is all I like talking about. Everyone says they will love you no matter what, but they ignore you, and never talk. It is kind of my fault, but im family, and they treat me like garbage.
>>
>>39654387
>Story of my fucking life. All I want to talk about are my obsessions
Yeah, it'S hard to describe how important that obession is for you and how much you just want to share it, you can't fucking help yourself, your heart is bursting out to talk about this one thing, for some even a really specific thing. And you can't but not understand how they cannot love your obession as you do.
It makes sense why they may not like it, but in your head for a moment you don't think that.
>>
>>39653341
So it wasn't worth it?
Would you prefer it to had never happened?
>>
>>39654546
>Would you prefer it to had never happened?
To tell you the truth, probably yes. There were good moments in it, but in the end, it only proved to me that with me every single relationship will fall apart.
I will always run out of things to talk about and to do with the person, they become annoyed with that fact, as I am very good at being passive as I have no idea how to do anything.
They get bored more and more.
Then they get sad and angry for me not being able to change, everytime I make an attempt to be active, I just either make things worse or come up with an awful idea.

In short, it proved to me, I cannot be active with anyone, as I have a hard time figuring anyone out, I feel like I don't really "know" anyone, not even myself. And this absolutely destroys relationships
>>
>>39654663
Im still young, and even though we are different people, there are to many simalarities. I feel that I am unloveable, and will never get a gf or even a bf. Why cant I at least be cute weird instead of cringy weird.
>>
I really fucking wish I was NT
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.