[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make tinder >use up all my swipes >one match >it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: Sam_Hyde.jpg (15KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
Sam_Hyde.jpg
15KB, 233x267px
>make tinder
>use up all my swipes
>one match
>it's a bot
>it unmatches me
>>
File: male-big-beard-style-ideas.jpg (184KB, 473x599px) Image search: [Google]
male-big-beard-style-ideas.jpg
184KB, 473x599px
>>39651359
all these online dating apps are mostly only favor women and chad.
>>
>almost every girl on here says she loves "dogs, disneyland, and spontaneous adventures"
Girls literally have no fucking personality. Fucking """""spontaneous adventures,""""" what the hell is that supposed to mean? Do you want to journey to Mordor to destroy the One Ring? There are no adventures.
>>
File: IMG_1827.jpg (90KB, 680x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1827.jpg
90KB, 680x507px
>>39652695
spontaneous adventures=nice unfamiliar area of western world(can be reduced based on cultural awareness of girl)
no,
> visiting your family in 3rd world country with no running water
> non resort experience in 3rd world
> state or forrests for camping
> an unfamiliar or 'dangerous' part of the city bc thrillst and daily mail don't cover it on cool things to do in the city
> trying restaurants that aren't zagat rated or phantom critic rated

Yes
>international western city main attraction
>local trendy bars
>experience that all her friends have done
>resort in 3rd world (even though you could run into someone you know or are related to working there)
>anything put in a shitty shill site or magazine
>>
>>39651359
Tinder only works if you're white and even then you need to be chad to get matches
>>
>>39652941
I am white. I'm no turbo Chad but many women (not related to me) have said I'm handsome
>>39652910
That's not what a fucking adventure is, that's just going out. Man I thought I was boring but if that's their criteria for adventure then holy fuck
>>
>>39653033
You gotta understand that very rarely (1%) of women have any hobbies at all.

They only have 'hobbies' they have now due to their exes or brothers. Women dont have any true hobbies they genuinely like. They are born in nature to follow men thus they follow trends that men enjoy to be liked by men. It just so happens Chad doesn't like anime and shitposting here
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-10-13-21-09.png (300KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-10-13-21-09.png
300KB, 480x854px
How can I possibly compete against Chad?
"Sex is easy," they said
"Just get yourself out there bro," they said
>>
>use up all my swipes
you get a finite number of swipes?
>>
>>39653188
100 every 12 hours. Just used them all up again. Not a single match.
>>
Sorry to hear man, tinder is made for attractive people to hook up, ya want a relationship do eHarmony
>>
>>39653033
Nothing I said was an adventure. I'm contextualizing the low threshold most women have. If they think a trip to the winery is an experience, I can't exactly bring them on anything more crazy than hike or an ethnic restaurant
>>
File: dayattheoffice.gif (2MB, 362x191px) Image search: [Google]
dayattheoffice.gif
2MB, 362x191px
Tbh a lot of you complain about getting women..but have you tried going out with women of color? I'm not speaking specifically black or anything either.
I'm aware of all the stereotyping and shit but I figure if they're smart enough not to date men of their own color they're probably at least(and usually are) a lot more pleasant to be around than attractive white girls. Attractive white girls are literally the most privileged cunts in society atm, is it any wonder why they suck so much? They haven't had to do anything worthwhile in at least the last 40 years pretty much.
>>
>>39653632
Im Asian, i swipe right on everybody that isn't a landwhale,

I get about 1 match per month
Im not ugly either i look like pic related but with shorter hair.

It doesn't matter what their race is, everyone on tinder despise asian men
>>
>>39651359
I have one worse

>be a software developer
>reverse engineer tinder protocol
>made a tool for auto-like at turbo speed like 40 likes per second
>exploit a vulnerability - even if the girls disliked me I never cease to appear in their options

Still almost no matches, only bots ans landwhales, only one decent slut but she said "hey" I never responded again
>>
>>39653779
>that pic is a man
>>
File: MioArisaka.gif (2MB, 314x273px) Image search: [Google]
MioArisaka.gif
2MB, 314x273px
>>39653779
Idk, I've seen most asian men dating white girls where I live because they(the girls) think it makes them look nerdier or something. WHite girls suck though, you can have them. I'll take girls from other cultures any day.
>>
Do not use tinder if you are below 6/10 looking, you will only get more depressed

In tinder girls gets extremely picky, they are horny and wants only Chad dick, they only have to swipe left and thats it, why they would choose an average or ugly beta? Think about it! Girls only uses tinder to get fucked by good looking guys, is a market for them and they only choose the best.

You will have WAY more chances of getting a decent looking girl at real life where you can actually interact
>>
>>39653127
This guy is not even that hot, around 7/10. If you are sub 6, then Tinder is a waste of time.
>>
>>39652695
"Spontaneous adventures" to a woman is going to the store at 10:00 on a weeknight. And seeing "I probably like your dog more than I like you" a thousand fucking times was what made me delete the app. I can't talk to these air headed cunts without personalities.
>>
File: grn.jpg (23KB, 286x256px) Image search: [Google]
grn.jpg
23KB, 286x256px
>When someone crunched the numbers to find Tinder likes are spread more unevenly than income is in the United States

If you aren't a giga-chad don't even bother
>>
>>39654564
So what, just take the blackpill? Kill myself? I see people on /r9k/ all the time who at least manage to get one fucking match
>>
Modern society is so fucked how do we fix it bros
>>
>>39656074
if you're white, consider moving to asia

the girls on dating websites actually make the first move to come talk to you even if you're a 6/10

it's like living in a bizarro world, where being a white man is seen a worthy instead of worthless
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.