[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you found your Misaki?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 2199340.jpg (7KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
2199340.jpg
7KB, 250x141px
Have any of you found your Misaki?
>>
Yep. Found her online but she found a bf irl 6 months later
btw i cant see her irl because she is on the other side of the world
>>
>>39650579
Where did you get to know her?
>>
>be in highscool
>cute girl starts talking to me
>wasnt sure if she was a slut or not and mainly thought she was just getting close to mess with me
>try to keep my distance as much as possible
>didnt realize until like a year later she wasnt fucking with me becuase she was always alone when she came to talk with me
Its only been 5 years im sure she'll come back r-right guys?
>>
>>39650607
On an anime forum
>>
File: 1497045891704.jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
1497045891704.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
>>39650640
Try to find her anon, please, for us.
>>
File: 1505055834034.jpg (59KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
1505055834034.jpg
59KB, 500x453px
>>39650553
I did. I lost my chance, was her first bf, now I'm just another fucking nobody.
>>
>>39650640
I know this feel.. remembering lost chances.
>>
File: gtwJhgI.png (295KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gtwJhgI.png
295KB, 600x600px
>>39650656
she's probably a aids riddled crack whore by now she didnt do very well in school
>tfw i could have saved her and had a big family of misfits together
>>
i haven't talked to a girl in a couple of years
>>
>>39650553
Quick rundown on this character? See her posted a lot. Apparently she's from some anime about shut-ins?
>>
>>39651773

>real dad dies and mom marries some loser because poor
>girl watched her mother commit suicide/die (its hard to tell if she changed her mind and slipped)
>step-father contstantly beat her
>she's a high school drop out and mainly just spends the day working at a manga shop and helping her rich aunt with "church" stuff

>sees that a NEET lives nearby and wants to help him
>they start falling for eachother but NEET thinks she's just trying to trick him so he starts avoiding her
>some shit happens
>shit hits the fan
>some major shit happens
>they start meeting each other again
its not really shown wether they get back together romantically or not, but you can just assume it.
>>
>>39650553

Yeah, circa /soc/ back in 2012. She had some pretty bad issues, but she's the only girl that ever truly wanted to be with me. She kept saying 'things will work out'. Maybe they would have.

Haven't spoke with her since 2016. No idea what happened to her. I wish I knew she was okay.
>>
>>39650553
She found me. She reached out to me and offered to take care of me.

I appreciate her but I'm walking it alone.
>>
>>39650640
She'll have a child with another man if she hasn't already.
>>
>>39651522

3 years here

orggigg
>>
I think I have but she is a coal burning whote girl and I can tell her only interest in me is my skin color
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.