[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Pakistani >tfw 26 years old >tfw manlet, dicklet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1502200993298.jpg (51KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
1502200993298.jpg
51KB, 429x429px
>tfw Pakistani
>tfw 26 years old
>tfw manlet, dicklet
>tfw atheist and could get killed
>tfw stuck in shitty wage slave job
>tfw too poor to migrate to another country

Now, please elaborate how you first world country fags are having it worse while I am suffering here in hell.
>>
two words
>arranged marriage
>>
>>39649397
Fuckheads like you are here raping our children because it's in the Koran.
>>
>>39649410
Great. Wasn't expecting this. I can't even get fucking married. I've been rejected many times even by middle-class families. My parents are disappointed in me. Even, I have a Masters Degree in SE. Never even had a gf or been into relationship in college
>>
File: 0f1.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0f1.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>39649436
Well, I am not raping. But, I am sorry on the behalf of my people. Oh wait. I am an atheist.
>>
>>39649462
Called the cops
That's blasphemy.
>>
What's your degree anon? If you can speak English you're already ahead of the majority of your population.

t. Egyptian exmuslim doing a biomed degree and planning to find a masters scholarship abroad
>>
>>39649740
I have a masters degree in Software Engineering. Currently work a reputable company. Nice job and decent pay but, it's a wage slave in nature. I don't care actually. Oh, and I earn about 1000USD per month.
>>
>>39649812
Is it an international company? If so don't they probably have opportunities for employees to work abroad?
Or if you have anything unique to offer you can try applying for jobs anywhere else in the world.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39649397
This is pretty close to being a robot.
>>
>>39649884
It's not international but, it's affiliated with international companies. I want to but, my parents aren't willing to leave me. They're conservatives and are worried that I will fall into the trap of hedonistic western lifestyle, which ironically I will.
>>
>>39649931
>>39649812
>1000usd per month
>poor

Wtf m8, pakistan gdp per capita is 1458usd, you are literally top of the crop, stop being a pussy
>>
>>39649397 transfaggots exist in first would countries
>>
>>39649931
They're right about that though. Try to not completely throw away your culture and morals because you're no longer religious. So many exmuslims I know end up like that and I think that's wrong.
Anyway try to talk them through it. If it's only your parents stopping you and you're 26 you can easily put your foot down and do it anyway.
>>
>>39650059
I agree. Well, to be honest. My life isn't that bad. I just want to have sex
>>
>>39649462
>>39649397
Second Pakistani I know he's atheist and dont blame u bro.
Shit heard form other Pakistanis u guys littlerly are buttfucked first they rape u then I think they rape u again but of u look at the bright side u losing ur virginity twice and sometime they arrange wife for u so u can grow up and start a family but serisly dont fight it when they find out.
Btw Pakistan best place to marry now and it's cheap where I live I have to buy limbergini just to have wedding.
>>
Tell them you are jewish and that if they kill you foreigners will kill a bunch of muslims in retliation
>>
>>39650059
U can't blame these poor bastards some of them where forced in religion so much by there family's or they didn't learn correctly increasing exmuslims are just between young adults and teen but everyone knows it's phase and it's pass other then that they just frustrated about life and that all btw I'm kinda agree about what u say I think u right.

>>39650376
Fucking have patiention u cuck or go to the villages family heard there ok with anyone as long he as a decent person.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.