[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here automate all of their quotidian bullshit? Like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1453844132970.jpg (78KB, 833x901px) Image search: [Google]
1453844132970.jpg
78KB, 833x901px
Anyone else here automate all of their quotidian bullshit?

Like laundry, grocery shopping, stretching, hygiene shit, cooking, etc.? You know, all that fucking bullshit that you have to attend to to keep yourself and your environment in good shape.

I've gotten to the point where I "WHAM, BAM, AND THANK-YOU MAM" all of that shit in record time because I've iterated the systems in that I use to get them done so many times to the point where I spend like 1 hour total doing that bullshit.

I don't understand people who meander around grocery stores, spend more than 10 minutes doing laundry, or spend an hour getting ready for work in the morning.

I blast that shit out of my asshole so I can get down to the shit that I ACTUALLY WANT TO FUCKING DO WITH MY LIFE. So many people while away too much time with quotidian, everyday tasks.

This way I have plenty of time and can get max comfy.
>>
You seem like you're on adderall or something
>>
I don't have the energy for this. Wellbutrin just seems to make me flip out more, I would love to have adderall so I can get shit done like OP instead of switch between crippling depression/anxiety/anger and then coping by abusing various money-consuming substances.
>>
Are you that guy from " let me tell you about "?
>>
Good Idea anon, I should make hookers wear tanuki suits.
>>
>>39648698
Early AM grocery strolling is one of life's few pleasures.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.