[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that odd feeling that everything is "off" >the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: worried cat.jpg (79KB, 461x462px) Image search: [Google]
worried cat.jpg
79KB, 461x462px
>that odd feeling that everything is "off"
>the feeling that something is always not right
Had it for a really long time now, as long as I can remember.
It's a constant feeling of worry, even if there is nothing to worry about soon, it's about worrying about the future and I can't ever enjoy myself to the fullest because of it.

Even if I am enjoying something like playing videogames, there's always a feeling or thought in the back of my head that something is not right and that whatever I do now will sooner or later be a regret to me.
>>
>>39648514
because youre not living as you should be
>>
File: cat milk.png (96KB, 297x237px) Image search: [Google]
cat milk.png
96KB, 297x237px
>>39648551
And how should I be living? aside from posting on malaysian berry-picking forum, playing videogames and going to uni/college to further get a job and wageslave in the future?

Is there truly more to life that doesn't cost a shit load of money or energy?
>>
>>39648514
I feel the same way. i also look at the clock all the time and then feel like i'm missing out on something important. It makes it really hard to enjoy life
>>
>>39648627
not him, but how we "really" should be living is as hunter-gatherers. that is what our bodies are currently best adapted to. agriculture is good, but our bodies and minds aren't made for agricultural societies
>>
That's depression, OP. I suggest trying something difficult but rewarding for an extended period of time. Preferrably something outside of your house.
>>
>>39649991
That's why you hunt and gather cock all day, right?
>>
>>39650425
Yeah. I usually wait until the night, though, that is when the cocks really come out.
>>
File: 1504617647603.jpg (18KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1504617647603.jpg
18KB, 500x352px
>>39648514
Iktf Anon. For me it goes even further, to the point where I feel I am off, I am not quite right.

>walk
>feel weird walking

>smoke
>feel like I smoke weird

>talk
>feel like I talk weird

I am constantly worrying about everything at once with no respite. I want out.
>>
That's me all my life, anxious and feeling like no matter what I do it's the "wrong" thing
>>
I also get this feeling a lot and i think it comes mainly from sitting all day in my dark room, because when i go for walks outside in the woods all my anxiety disappears, as long as i dont run into any people.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.