[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't they made a movie based on this book? Instead,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Why haven't they made a movie based on this book? Instead, we have been getting cheap jump scare garbage.
>>
>>39648489
Because plebs are unable to think farther than cheap jump scares.
>>
>>39648489
Just play the game you whining cretin. That story would make a shit movie anyways.
>>
>>39648546
>whining cretin.
Why are you here, then?
>>
>>39648561
>waahhhh this board is meant for sad little boys like me!

You're the niggers of this board.
>>
>>39648489

Could it truly be a faithful adaption? Do you think Hollywood would be okay with the only woman living in that group to be passed around getting dicked for many lifetimes by the weird fucking gorilla/ape human guy?
>>
>>39648573
>waahhhh this board is meant for sad little boys like me!
How about you go to a different board that suits your hobbies because most of the threads are "tfw no gf", you fucking ape.
>>
File: 1497813818030.png (846KB, 1704x6336px) Image search: [Google]
1497813818030.png
846KB, 1704x6336px
the short story was good, but I don't think a movie adaptation is needed, it fits into one image
>>
>>39648630
How about you finally neck yourself, you self-loathing subhuman. I'm not leaving my board because useless cancer like you decided to appropriate it.
>>
>>39648489
Quick rundown?

Ocnkakqokdkdkj day o
>>
File: 1485403067376.png (128KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
1485403067376.png
128KB, 431x431px
One day I'm gonna get really rich and buy this site back from hiro. And I'll make sure /ROBOT9001/ is a place for the true robots. No more women. No more cancer like
>>39648630
And no more normalfags.

Just hang in their bots
>>
>>39648676
>How about you finally neck yourself, you self-loathing subhuman
Where is the "self-loathing" in this thread? Stop being so fucking, retarded.
>>
>>39648722
Good luck getting that fortune on minimum wage.
>>
File: 1295.jpg (45KB, 414x319px) Image search: [Google]
1295.jpg
45KB, 414x319px
>>39648771
>Stop being so fucking, retarded.

This is gold.
>>
>>39648722
What is the "true" robot, then? Because the majority are "tfw no gf" group. It was like this for a really long time, you mong.
>>
>>39648814
>can't tell me the "loathing" in this thread
>resorts to pointing out a grammatical error because I accidentally typed a comma
>>
File: alpaca suri.jpg (49KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
alpaca suri.jpg
49KB, 500x331px
>>39648489
>wanting another adapation rather than something original
>>
>>39648944
You're defending the nu-robot, nobody needs to put you on trial to determine you're self loathing, anymore than people need to run an IQ test to determine you're a retard. You thinking that Harlan Ellison stories would make good movie adaptations prove that.
>>
>>39648682
An unsettling but not horrific story
Basically the soceity and Americans both make an AI to fight each other but thy become the same AI and it kills everyone except like 5 people who it tortures for eternity till the mc kills everyone but himself so they won't suffer anymore and then the AI turns the mc into a blob so he can't kill himself
>>
>>39648489
Ellison is my favorite author of all time. I'm glad /r9k/ appreciates his work.
>>
>>39648992
> You thinking that Harlan Ellison stories would make good movie adaptations prove that.

What is "a boy and his dog".
>>
>>39649146
And you're citing that as if it disproves something. Yep, profoundly retarded.
>>
>>39648992
Robots in general have shit tastes in movies and vidya though.
>>
>>39648489
The point and click adventure kinda game that was made out of this is pretty good. You might like that. I'm not really sure this could be turned into a movie though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.