[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw lost my virginity to another virgin girl >couldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1479570992127.jpg (156KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479570992127.jpg
156KB, 1600x1200px
>tfw lost my virginity to another virgin girl
>couldn't even put half of it in, because of how much pain she was
>blood all over the place, had to use like 5 condoms with lots of tries
>sometimes i lost my boner because of the blood
>she was wet at the beginning, but every time i tried to pump she almost cried

Well lads, i hope it gets better next time. She did cum before with my fingers, so there's that at least.

Stop bothering with virgin girls robots, it's too much of a hassle. But we are kinda in love with each other you know, so it was cute
>>
Why are you posting here, normie?
>>
>>39648444
leave here and never return you arent wanted here normie
>>
>>39648458
Literally nobody cares about your gf, if there was that much blood chances are she wasn't virgin and just on her period.
>>
>>39648444
u didn't know how to get her wet idiot
>>
File: 1468197757316.png (65KB, 253x238px) Image search: [Google]
1468197757316.png
65KB, 253x238px
>>39648444

>reality of virgin girls
>not wanting a relatively experienced women who makes you bust 10/10 nuts on the regular
>>
>>39648444
I'm ready for it desu, I'll do what I can to be accomodating and patient.
It's something I fantasize about a lot, me and whoever having to be gentle and slow as we work things out.

Thanks for sharing Mr normie.
>>
>>39648444
Leave. Get the fuck out. Now.
>>
>>39648545
This desu senpai
>>39648532
She had like 4 orgasms at least, i know my gf m8, too bad she was scared of being penetrated
>>39648565
It will be nice if you like each other, but the first time just sucks, i hope both of you know that
>>
>>39648444
Jesus Christ fucking eat her out first, loosen that shit up with some fingering, foreplay is used for a reason, anon.
>>
>>39648708
What were you expecting? he was probably as nervous as her and just panicked.
>>
>>39648708
You can eat a girl out all you want, but when it come to penetration some women are legitimately terrified of it and their vaginal muscles clamp down hard enough to make it difficult for something to be put inside. It's usually caused by anxiety.
>>
>>39648545
Virgin girls who haven't orgasmed before are the worst in bed. It takes quite some time for them to learn relaxing.
>>
NORMIES HAVING SEX IN **MY** /r9k/?
>>
>>39649865
It's more likely than you think! Nice digits.
>>
File: sad pepe.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.png
139KB, 917x871px
>>39648444
That honestly sounds amazing I would kill someone for that experience
>>
>>39648444
Sounds hot to me.
iohjupohb
>>
>>39648444
Entertaining; too bad none of this happened.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.