[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ask a girl out >She says "Sure! Who else is coming??"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7161.png (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7161.png
12KB, 205x246px
>Ask a girl out
>She says "Sure! Who else is coming??"

FUCKING HELL. IS THERE A FEEL WORSE THAN THIS?
>>
>>39648209
Yeah. Not having any girl to ask out.

FUCK OFF BRAGGING NORMIE FAGGOT SCUM
>>
>>39648209
>actually, I think my tummy is gonna hurt that day so I'll have to cancel
>>
I think I would just laugh at her and tell her to forget it if she reacted like that. No way she didn't know your intention.
>>
>>39648209
Same thing happened to me OP. It's a bad feel, you realise that girls don't look at you in that way at all and it kills you a bit on the inside to think that she believes you don't even have a sexual side. She knew what you were doing.
>>
>>39648260
You are right but you also sound normal so fuck off.
>>
File: 1803306_orig.jpg (7KB, 223x201px) Image search: [Google]
1803306_orig.jpg
7KB, 223x201px
>>39648209
>being this beta that you can't explicitly call it a date

She was right to pull that tactic on you. If you buckle under something that little pressure, you have no business trying big boy activities.
>>
>>39648260
Honestly that might be my go-to in cases of responses like that. Just a laugh and "you know what? Never mind."
>>
>>39648209
Supposedly girls want to know if it's a date or not. Don't pull the "hanging out with friends, OOPS NO ONE SHOWED UP I GUESS IT'S JUST US" card.

Not that being explicit with what I wanted helped in that aspect.
>>
>>39648260
>>39649110
>"never mind"
>"wait why?.. did you think of like.. a DATE?!? BAHAHAaAhaaaha anon kun we are just friends!
>"wait till I tell chad about this"
>>
>>39649630
What else can you but laugh and walk away from something like that? If there's going to be some sort of drama because of your proposal then you would probably want to distance yourself from that group of people anyway. What do I know though, I don't ask girls out or anything like that.
>>
Just bring a couple friends as wingmates, make jokes that your friends will laugh at so you look socially superior. If you're good with groups she'll end up liking you
>>
>>39648297
>says the Chad who makes females jump at him with his mere presence
Fuck off and kill yourself, you useless sack of shit.
>>
>>39650426
Yeah chads need to fuck off.
>>
File: dia comum do carioca.jpg (56KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
dia comum do carioca.jpg
56KB, 480x640px
>ask girl out monday
>yeah, i wil call you
>don't talk with her these days
>will see her tomorrow in college
What i do?
>>
>>39648209
are you fucking kidding me.

You should be thankful you found a girl to be around you. maybe it might go some where still.

at least you have a lottery ticket that could pay off why we have fucking nothing.

GTFO
>>
>>39649630
No one acts like this you paranoid faggot, especially not girls who are usually more empathetic.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.