[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fapping is better than sex It's wetter and I can cum in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1504742390791.png (96KB, 556x430px) Image search: [Google]
1504742390791.png
96KB, 556x430px
Fapping is better than sex
It's wetter and I can cum in a minute and a half.
I've had sex 11 times and only came once from oral, every other time I had to Jack off to cum and finished in the girls mouth. Spent like 30 minutes giving the girl pleasure, sometimes making her cum, just for me to derive virtually no pleasure from the experience. Stick to masturbation brobots. It's the superior choice
>>
File: 1463421993431[1].png (31KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1463421993431[1].png
31KB, 657x527px
>>39647831
OK but I don't care about having sex. I just want to hold a girl in my arms and make her happy.
>>
I wish I was a fuck machine who didn't cum in 5 minutes. Merging bodies with a woman is life-affirming, don't deny it. Part of what makes it so good though is the mental aspect of the act. The pleasure of cumming in an onahole while fantasising about a waifu is still supreme.
>>
File: 1502389853764.png (289KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502389853764.png
289KB, 400x500px
>>39647831
>r9k
>Sex
Get off my board normie
>>
>>39647831

Question: Have you not raw-dogged before?

>>39647935

>Merging bodies with a woman is life-affirming

This is why my orgasm affects my entire body when I'm with a woman vs. when I'm with my hand.
>>
>>39648382
No most of my sex has been raw. I think I have some sexual dysfunction from masturbation every day since 5th grade
>>
>>39648391

Another question: Are you mainly jackhammering the girl or going at a relatively slow pace? I say this because I derive much less pleasure from the former compared to the latter.

Anon, I am sad to say that you've death gripped your dick. Fortunately this is something that can be reversed.

t. used to have death grip
>>
>>39648508
Mainly jackhammering. And yeah it's possible but I don't know how to regain penile sensitivity
>>
>>39647831
Yes, sex is more about the intimacy and emotions than the mere physical sensations.

The problem is that women (especially normie women) aren't going to want to be intimate with you if you're a social outcast because it doesn't "feel safe." It doesn't matter if she may personally like you if she got to know you. Other people don't like you, so therefore she'll automatically assume there's a reason to stay away.

If you're surrounded by nothing but normie women, you're shit out of luck, pal.
>>
File: 1503578342986.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503578342986.png
568KB, 960x720px
>>39648206
This.
What the fuck happened to this board? I'm sick of this shit.
Get the fuck out OP, you fucking normalfag.
>>
>>39648576

You have to stop masturbating. Then you can make big cums in sex and have pleasure too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.