[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most humiliating rejection you've ever had?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: img_20150630_003828.jpg (77KB, 1024x971px) Image search: [Google]
img_20150630_003828.jpg
77KB, 1024x971px
What's the most humiliating rejection you've ever had?
>>
Said she wouldn't date me if I was the last guy on earth
>>
File: 1485379954282.png (329KB, 534x363px) Image search: [Google]
1485379954282.png
329KB, 534x363px
>>39647494

None, because I don't feel invalidated by rejection like a pussy.
>>
>>39647494
>"hey!"
>she gives me the finger, out of nowhere
I still don't understand
>>
File: 1500831200899.gif (760KB, 151x128px) Image search: [Google]
1500831200899.gif
760KB, 151x128px
>>39647494
None because I've never asked a girl out.
You can't lose if you never tried.
>>
None, cause I'm not stupid enough to go ask.
>>
File: IMG_7431.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7431.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>39648721
This to be quite honest with you famalam in the most original way possible
>>
>meet girl online
>starts telling me how much she likes me
>thinks I'm funny and enjoys talking to me
>exchange pictures
>she stops talking to me
>if I ever tried to message her she would read the message and never respond

That shit hurts.
>>
never been rejected because was too afraid to even ask. Got my current gf because she had a crush on me and she made the move feelsgoodman
>>
Some girl told me I was a nice guy but just isn't attracted to my looks. It wouldn't have been that bad if her roommate wasn't there
>>
>>39647494
Being rejected by my prom date in the middle of the dance floor when the slow song came on and I asked her for a dance.
>>
>confess to long time crush
>"ewww, anon why"

haven't talked to a girl since
>>
>>39647494

>leaving for uni
>everyone at work says they'd be up for a night out for my leaving
>set date for 11th
>had a month for everyone to book time off
>people say they cant wait
>should be a good night
>get to have a proper goodbye with my work pals
>onitis is going (last time she said i could stay at hers after the clubs but i got spiked and woke up in a gutter)
>organised for tomorrow night
>ask if people are going
>all reply "maybe" or "can't make it" or "no money"
>ask on group chat who's going
>no one responds
>have to tell people its cancelled on group chat with all 60 people from work

at least im leaving that pit of chicken fuckers
>>
None.
Never initiate because I fear being laughed at.
At least this lead to kissing and cuddling but nothing else
>>
The few rejections I've had outside of relationships have been passive ones, like cutting contact to a minimum or dropping "I like guys who are like this" who are a total opposite of me.

The past 2 times I got close to a girl they both wanted to hang out with me all the fucking time right before cutting contact and a couple of weeks later posting a new relationship status on Facebook.
>>
>Hey, do do you want to make this official?
>I'm really sorry but [commitment issues] blah blah blah etc.
FFW a week and she asks me if I want to get serious.

Eat shit beta fags.
>>
>>39647494
> former oneitis of 4 years
> told her I'm in love with her 2 times over that time
> she told me she's sorry but she doesn't feel anything for me each time
> met her again at a party
> we end up outside, talking, watching the sun come up, pretty darn wasted
> by that point I already accepted that nothing would ever happen
> basically beg her for at least one kiss so I don't have to live with the shame of wasting 4 of my best years gaining absolutely nothing
> she thinks about it for a moment
> says that wouldn't be fair because it wouldn't be sincere of her and she doesn't want to get my hopes up again
> we continue to talk about live and my hopes and dreams
> I spilled out everything to that girl

not really humiliating in the sense that a lot of people saw it but I basically stripped my soul down to the bone in front of that cunt
It's certainly embarressing to think back to
>>
File: hgfhg.jpg (50KB, 545x559px) Image search: [Google]
hgfhg.jpg
50KB, 545x559px
>>39649437
they cut contact 'cause you don't mke moves and fuck them dumb dumb
>>
>>39649493

This was literally my first GF.

>ask her on a casual drive if she wanna make this more than just hanging out
>"just out of a relationship blah blah not sure better stay friends"
>meh OK like it's literally nothing to me
>2 weeks later we bang on her initiation
>>
>>39649604

So be it, still not gonna initiate tho, been getting relationships just fine running it "no risk".
>>
>>39648931
Prom only allows one partner, so it's unfair to girls. They can't all go with chad. A girl should not be required to sleep with the ugly beta she settled for as partner for the night. The fact she allowed you to take her to prom should be more than enough for you, entitled shitlord
>>
>>39649493
You guys got to stop asking, and start just making moves, asking leads to uncertainty
>>
>>39649656
relationships does not equal no sex fool. You got to get in your head they want you to fuck them, literally
>>
>>39649568
You're fucking pathetic. She rejected you, you kept orbiting her and even begged for shit knowing full well she doesn't want you. I cannot sympathize with someone like you.
>>
>>39649656
>>39649656
why do you think they cut contact then? The reason is you don't fuck them and another guy does and its goodbye sad friend guy
>>
>>39649685
We'd already fucked something like 3 times by then, I wanted a normie relationship instead of the Stacys that I'd been getting off tinder
>>
I was making out with a girl at my place one night in college, we had been hanging out all month long, and we had gotten to second base, when I decided that "now was the right time to ask" and so I asked her to go on a real date with me. And she rejected me, told me she doesn't want to "limit herself to one person," stopped kissing me, got up and left and I never spoke to her again.

That was the last person I kissed like 7 years ago
>>
>>39649709
>>39649745

Guys, what I meant to say was I don't really care, I'd rather not progress on some cases than accept a single failure confessing my feelings first and being rejected.

I don't mind not making it all the way sometimes as long as I never get straight up rejected.
>>
>>39647494
I interviewed for a job at 7-11 and they didn't hire me.
>>
A girl started screaming when I literally picked her up in front of her friends. I had talked to her for a bit already. I just wanted to show off how strong I was getting in the gym and to try something new.
>>
>>39649848
:'( wow here for you buddy omg I'm like crying
>>
Does swiping right on over 200 girls on Tinder and matching with only 4 count?
>>
>>39649716
I don't blame her
And give me a break, that was a whole bunch of years ago, I didn't even know about the whole orbiting stuff back then. I was still living in the red pilled disney world where the good guy gets the girl in the end
>>
File: 2ldgm61.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
2ldgm61.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>39647494
During a date she ran away while I was in the bathroom
>>
File: 1504857817871s.jpg (13KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
1504857817871s.jpg
13KB, 241x250px
>>39647494
it wanst exactly humiliating but its the only one, basicly asked her by text to go to a theater but she said no cause she had plans with her friends but later I got informed that she wasnt actually doing anything that night with here friends. just that
>>
>>39649370
Don't be afraid of being laughed at dude, when you're kissing just feel her up, like from the waist, to her sides, then the sides of her boobs. It works every time.
>>
>>39649900
I believed that disney shit as a kid, but I never once orbited a girl even before finding out about all the alpha/beta shit. It always seemed like the wrong choice. Then again, I was a very naive kid in kindergarten and got bullied a lot for it. Developed a very strong aversion to being messed with and getting fucked over. But I just can't imagine how orbiting would ever seem like anything other than a raw deal and getting used.
>>
>>39649906
>acquire date
>excuse yourself to bathroom
>leave
Repay the favour in kind, anon
>>
>>39649826
>as long as I never get straight up rejected.

this is a loser mindset. Do you know how many rejections Colonel Sanders had before KFC started? He was 60
>>
>>39647494
One time I was hitting the all night tandoori place to grab a lamb madras and a girl from my course was there waiting for an order.

So I take a seat opposite her to try to say hi.

The bitch sees me, recognises me, and keeps talking into her fucking phone. I'm I'm sat there just agog while this cunt doesn't even acknowledge my presence.
Sheer gall of this cunt has me stunned.

She doesn't skip a beat when her order gets placed on the counter, she stands up, still talking, grabs the bag and walks.
And I'm left trying to figure out what her fucking problem was.
>>
>>39650203

Where do you think you are? Besides, I've gotten in to relationships just fine like this.
>>
>>39650329
yeah but doesn't count if you're not fucking. You have to get your head around rejection is part of it. You will never get anywhere if you don't risk anything, you think you're sparing your feelings and being safe, but you're actually behaving extremely dangerous
>>
>>39650393

Of course it doesn't count, but it's not like I never got anywhere. I just got out of a 2 year FWB relationship early August after dumping my long term GF 2.5 years ago.

I have very few female contacts and no desire to go out and look for women, so on the rare occasion I do run in to something potential I just play it safe.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.