[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The next routine is the most powerful I have. It's something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: roosh spain.jpg (171KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
roosh spain.jpg
171KB, 900x643px
The next routine is the most powerful I have. It's something I make sure to use with every girl I talk to because it hits each positive component of The Vibe. It's the "I want to break up with you" routine.The best time to do it is about 5-10 minutes into the interaction, after you've already established stable conversation.

First, set up the routine by asking a question that shows how you and your target are different. Because I like cats and most girls like dogs, I ask a girl, out of the blue, "Do you like cats or dogs?" If she likes cats like I do, I postpone the routine. But if she says dogs (most do), I appear disappointed and say, "Oh, really. That's not good because I really like cats." Then I begin the routine: "I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that I don't think it's going to work out between us. We're going to have to break up." Have a disappointed look on your face.

The average response will be laughter, but sometimes the girl starts role-playing as your newly-dumped girlfriend. She'll say, "Oh, no, how am I going to go on with life?" You'll continue: "I know it will be very hard for you to move on because it will be impossible to find a guy like me, but I'm sure as the years go by, there may be a guy who is a suitable replacement." Another thing you can say is, "I know we had a lot of good times together, so this really wasn't an easy decision, but I know for me it's the right thing to do." Then, once you've passed the role-playing peak,hit her with the good news: "But then there's the good news.Yesterday I saved a lot of money on my car insurance." If any one routine defines my game, this is it-optimized over years of practice. I can't stress how important it is to include this in your game.
>>
>>39647320

Fuck, sorry. I had to reformat the post multiple types because of rules and ended up copying the wrong parts.

Anyway, here's the question:

The problem is I don't understand the punchline of the routine at all. Why is that supposed to be funny?
>>
>PUA
that's your problem
take the blackpill
>>
>>39647335
Why are you even reading this shit if you can't understand the basic nuances of social interaction. The girl is being talked up by this handsome guy, he starts shifting the tone of the conversation towards how him and the girl aren't compatible, arousing emotion in the girl and providing stimulating conversation, then caps it all off with a simple and positive statement to nullify the previous exchange in a humourous way. It's just stupid normie mindgames. It's not meant to be HA-HA funny, it's meant to make the girl smile and capture her interest.
>>
>>39647320
PUA only works if you're chad

OP is in the wrong place.
>>
>>39647426

Ok I kind of got this push-pull interaction. I just didn't understand the line at the end. I guess this can only work if both people are having fun and are in their respective roles. But if the girl is foreign and doesn't know what the fuck is going on she might not play along. Also the "car insurance" thing I still don't get, is it a reference to a TV commercial or something?
>>
>>39647535
>Ok I kind of got this push-pull interaction. I just didn't understand the line at the end. I guess this can only work if both people are having fun and are in their respective roles. But if the girl is foreign and doesn't know what the fuck is going on she might not play along. Also the "car insurance" thing I still don't get, is it a reference to a TV commercial or something?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVzL6jD6jak
>>
>>39647535
The joke is that the girl expects the good news to be about her, like the bad news was. Her expectations are shattered by the revelation that his good news was about something as inane and irrelevant as his car insurance. Thus she laughs at the absurdity and spontaneity of the situation as her cunt begins to drip.
>>
>>39647659

So basically no one outside the US in the age demographic that would have heard this commercial is going to get it. Great.
>>
>PUA
Literally r*ddit
>>
>>39647688
Also the joke is slightly deprecating, which is almost like "negging", which girls apparently love. He implies he hasn't actually got any good news about her at all. His refusal to form any genuine positive views about her or express them to her is a major turn-on. She hears enough of that every day, and he knows it, and she knows that he knows it. So she feels that his mind is in sync with her, and soon she'll let his body be as well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.