[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on a date with a girl >she fucking checks her phone while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>on a date with a girl
>she fucking checks her phone while I'm talking to her

I don't want to judge because as a guy I have ridiculous obsessions that I'm sure women find revolting, but shit, this is just plain rude. I don't bust out my 3DS they're talking to me.
>>
>>39647313
That is generally the point when you excuse yourself to the restroom and get the fuck out. Which generally has funny results since roast often don't bring money to dates.

Also kys for being able to get a date.
>>
>>39647313
kek anon should've ordered food and left without paying.
>>
i would instantly walk out.

no one shows any conviction anymore, so women will keep getting away with it.
>>
You're her source of free food. I bet she was arranging a night of wild sex with another guy right in front of you. Serves you right, normie-kun.
>>
>>39647313
My ex used to pull this shit all the time. We'd sit down at a cafe/restaurant to eat and she'd immediately whip out her phone. It was probably the one thing that fucked me off the most about the relationship.
>>
>>39647313
She was either uninterested in you, or just a cunt who can't go 5 seconds without checking her phone. Most likely the latter, because they're at least 50% of women nowadays. They compulsively check them, doesn't matter who they're around.
>be me
>go on date with chick
>she keeps checking her phone, annoys the fuck outta me
>ask her what she's doing
>tells me she's looking at something on twatter
>tell her if she looks at her phone one more time I'm leaving her ass there by herself
>her face gets red and she and she stops but barely makes conversation the rest of the time and is uninteresting as hell
>make up an excuse not to go into her apartment with her when I take her home because I have lost all sexual interest in her because she's insufferable and I can't get a boner with this state of mind (annoyed and disgusted)
>never call her again
Stupid cunts, the reason I have no gf is because I can't stand most women. Most men are enablers and will put up with that crap just to touch a vagina. I do not place sex on such a high value - I can jerk off. I do not want to interact with a girl who is such a vapid useless bitch that she sits there right in front of me looking at her phone and has nothing interesting to say other than retarded social media or celebrity bullshit. I don't fucking care about that.
>>
>>39647531
op here

I haven't been heartbroken by girls who have done this to me. They were local girls I met online and just merely wanted to go out to meet them, so maybe they could tell I wasn't super into them, so there was no attachment and I concur with not placing pussy on a pedestal. I'm only interested in sex with a girl I love.
>>
>>39647313
Stand up and leave
Just stand up
And leave
>>
File: hate-bus.jpg (140KB, 800x802px) Image search: [Google]
hate-bus.jpg
140KB, 800x802px
>>39647610
>love

Your in for a big suprise anon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.