[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listening to some classmates conversations >"anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sad-keanu.jpg (316KB, 1057x667px) Image search: [Google]
sad-keanu.jpg
316KB, 1057x667px
>listening to some classmates conversations
>"anon is so creepy, I'm afraid of him"
>"lmao anon has such an gigantic weird head"
>"anon is such a loser"

these came from 3 different girls

I think they don't knew I heard it, but how can girls be so cruel?

I didn't do nothing to them, why do they have to insult me?
>>
>>39646829
>I didn't do nothing
>dindu nuffin
>>
>>39646829
You can't just say "girls are bad people" because of that. But those girls in particular are bad. Saying things like that brings them joy. The best thing to do is to avoid them, or if you're feeling suicidal you should kill them while you have the chance
>>
>overhear classmates talking about me
>"Look! What is he doing? Why does he do that?"
>I don't know what I'm doing
>>
>>39646829
girls are naturally more vicious and sneaky since they don't have the phisical strenght to stand face to face with man so they compense it by being vicous,grouped and sneaky
>>
When they're in groups they usually want approval from their friends so they resort to insulting social outcasts or ''enemies''

I'm a girl and there was a time when I got insulted all the time by all the other girls in class for being a lot more introverted. When I managed to talk to them separately they suddenly became nice but when they were in groups they became vicious.
Other boys always let me play with them and weren't so bad.

Really makes you wonder about your own gender.
>>
>>39646829
Tell them to keep their nonsense to themselves and make them actually scared. Sluts run their mouths when they think they're free from consequences.
>>
>>39647008
/r/ing that picture of guy friends vs girl friends where girls are nice in front of each other and guys are nice away from each other
>>
>>39647050

This. Remember... WOMEN ARE THE TRUE BETAS. That doesn't mean you shouldn't be afraid of them, because as betas they've set up a system where they can appeal to a system of proxy violence against you, but never overly esteem their opinions or what they say in social groups because it's often just a result of them being too cowardly to do the right thing.
>>
>>39646829
Don't take it personally

Women lack the cognitive capacity to do anything but gossip

They don't like anyone who is currently useless to them

Shit, my female friends have called everything from self checkouts to finals week "creepy"
>>
Call them out for their cruelty. People hate confrontation, and if you show them that you fight back they'll stop doing it.
>>
>>39646829
I used to know a guy from high school that ended up murdering someone with a hammer and then committed suicide. You should try that
>>
Why does it bother you? I mean girls like this would have 0 value if it were not for their looks...and we all know how easy it is to lose them...just wait a few years and they will become the typical bigoted fat grannys that everyone wishes they seized to exist.
>>
>>39646854
But anon most girls are bad people, actually, most people are bad people, girls just have less self-aware or are used to get away with it thanks to being treated like spoiled princess by society
>>
It's a marker of insecurity.

Find each of their worst features and comment on it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.