[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom just stormed into my room and said with a passive-aggressive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 1504827932340.jpg (426KB, 721x991px) Image search: [Google]
1504827932340.jpg
426KB, 721x991px
My mom just stormed into my room and said with a passive-aggressive voice
>It's 14:30, can you get up?!
I love pissing of my parents with my superior NEET lifestyle. Almost as much of a highlight when my dad saw my collection of empty alcoholic beverages just lying around in my room but he was too fucking beta to call me out on it.
>>
This is what goes on behind every post that mocks wage slaves ladies and gentlemen
>>
iktf, OP. Only with me, there's more likely to be a lingering smell of weed in the room.
>>
>>39645171
>he was too fucking beta to call me out on it.
I think he's just given up on you, OP.
>>
Lol, I love it too, OP. I made my parents ragie wagies the other day after their unpaid preparation ritual. They were heading out the door to their favorite wagecuck ritual, the morning commute, when I told them: "Good morning wagecucks. Another day, another dollar." The asspain from being BTFO was an academy award performance.
>>
File: 1486417425394.jpg (96KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1486417425394.jpg
96KB, 409x409px
>>39645297
>Uhh, 10-36 we've got a ragie wagie getting assblasted in public, please advise
I love making fun of lemmings too, friend.
>>
I don't get it, why take pride in hurting the only people that have feelings for you, and at least at some point some love and affection?
>>
File: 1467853333996.png (1MB, 1128x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1467853333996.png
1MB, 1128x1078px
>>39645297
>tfw so tempted to use NEETbux to rent a billboard just to put this up so wagies will be ragies
>>
>>39645391
You should do this. The keks would be legendary.
>>
>>39645353
They never did. I was an accident that was given over to my grandparents to babysit all the time. I respect my grandparents because they truly were happy with their lives. They learned to love the smaller things in life instead of making shitty excuses such as "muh contribution to society!!!" and wasting money at expensive restaurants. I learned to cook tasty as fuck meals on the cheap due to them, while only being a small fraction of the price for the same thing at an expensive restaurant. They recognized work is work, it's a necessity to survive, and no one actually likes it. It's cognitive dissonance that wagecucks display when they say they love their jobs. They are glad I'm on NEETbux and am able to enjoy my one and only life.

My parents, on the otherhand, constantly give out rationalizations why they work. They tie their happiness to materialism. They got stuck in that cycle hence why they are in the permanent rat race. They constantly whine and complain that they will never retire while buying brand new things such as vehicles constantly.
>>
>>39645391
>being this obsessed over people who work because you have nothing better to do
Sad
>>
>>39645348
"10-36" is code for confidential information. It's not something you would be calling some one over the radio.
>>
File: 1458516474103.jpg (86KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1458516474103.jpg
86KB, 409x409px
>>39645562
>nothing better to do
Says the wagecuck who "values their freetime more because it's limited" and is using that limited free time posting on 4chan
>>
>>39645586
I don't think that was the point of the joke. You may have Asperger's
>>
File: 1504815564465.jpg (194KB, 1384x949px) Image search: [Google]
1504815564465.jpg
194KB, 1384x949px
>>39645599
Wagecucks BTFO as always
Lmaoing at your lives
>>
>>39645551
Well then, they seem a prime example of modern society.

Everything good and bad in any of us started with our parents, so I hope you find another angle to see things and stop making their lives more painful at least on their slave off day.

There's nothing wrong with judging your parents, or anyone but there's nothing but toxicity in holding a grudge to them, maybe spend some bucks in counseling... However it should be a good one because in America almost all psychologist are fucking roasties that project on their pacients.

Also try to make the most of your neet situation because taking pride in making food is like taking pride in breathing it's nothing hard to follow a recipe and make variants of it.
>>
File: 1500538691320.png (1MB, 1025x687px) Image search: [Google]
1500538691320.png
1MB, 1025x687px
>>39645171
>sit at home
>"Why won't you get a job and make your own money"
>apply over months
>get several jobs
>"You are never home, you used to spend more time at home and now you always come late"
>cancel one job
>"You are sitting always in front of your computer at the evening"
>dust off laptop and decide to spend more time in the living room discussing things
>"You are still on that thing all the time"
>"We can hear you late at night, don't you think it's unhealthy"
It's pointless living with parents really, I'm paying rent and cooking for myself. I demand nothing other than them letting me live in my room since I do not have the amount of money accumulated yet to move out of the city to get a affordable place. They still go into "why-are-you-not-like-us"-overdrive. It really is easier to be a dissapointment because the second you start bettering yourself someone will demand more and more and more until you either vent or explode, same reasons Norman yells at his kids and wife, because he was forced into his job and needs it to survive.
I just want to sleep really.
>>
>>39645755
Anon I'm not op but you made me reconsider my whole point of view.... Thanks sincerely, I know them aren't the best but if I learnt anything from this board is that they ain't the only fuckups maybe Iget into counseling, not the ones that give you pills because that stuff doesn't work, but you really have an appealing point. And as op said I want to live and enjoy my only life
>>
>>39645755
What other angle is there? They were horrible parents that never learned to grow the fuck up and be responsible. They still blame me for ruining their lives when I did nothing to them while they continued to be materialistic and pawn me off on my grandparents.

>taking pride in making food is like taking pride in breathing it's nothing hard to follow a recipe and make variants of it
T. Someone who does not know how to properly cook. Every person who has said this makes shitty meals.
>>
File: 1500752672063.gif (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500752672063.gif
31KB, 300x250px
>>39645586
>uhhh 10-37 we've got an absolute faggot over here, please advise
>>
>>39645964
Meh, I cook perfectly fine but whatever, and angles are as many as you can get... For example they do give you shelter, after certain age they're not obliged.

Anyways anon I wish you sincerely the best, I win absolutely nothing at all whatever you do. I BTW you know the cooking part is true since we both know how to do it.
>>
>>39645755
This is a good advice, thanks anon u really made me do the think
>>
>>39645755
>>39645845
>>39646068
Nice samefag. Maybe learn to write differently if you want to samefag next time.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39645171
This is an interesting take on the wagie threads.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.