[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm bored of all drugs please recommend me a new one stimulants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: gadoosh.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
gadoosh.png
123KB, 785x757px
i'm bored of all drugs please recommend me a new one

stimulants are rough and the hangover makes them not worth it

psychedelics are good but only occasionally. can't be doing LSD every weekend

opiates feel good but just sitting there nodding off gets boring. also heroin withdrawal isn't too pleasant.

benzos are the best but blacking out and doing stupid shit gets me in trouble

is there anyhting else I should try?
>>
Ketamine is a weird one

Last night I was with mates and they were drunk I was on ket and I felt like I had a "turning point" in my life as I realised when I grow older I wanna be a dad. Doesn't sound like a big deal but I was full crying string emotional was a fucked but funny night.

Ket is different for everyone it's like a more intense version of drunk depending on how much you do and also if you can ever get your hands on DMT which I doubt you can maybe try that if you got the mind set and balls.
>>
try fetanyl
>>
>>39645291
I tried ket once and I just felt sick. Maybe I should give it another go.

>if you can ever get your hands on DMT
it's 2017 anyone can get their hands on anything with tor browser
>>
>>39645300
you mean fentanyl. but no i don't wanna die.
>>
phenibut hangovers suck, but it's just different enough from alcohol to be worth trying
>>
What about weed?

Weed has the best long term pros/cons ratio of all.
>>
>>39645349
pot is nice but it's a soft drug, kinda like having a glass of wine or something.
>>
If you wanna get really fucked, try diphenidine. It's like keta but there is no geometry, only the blackest abyss you've ever seen. And you will feel mentally retarded, unable to grasp the concept of 3d vision pretty soon.
But don't smoke it, it'll give you cancer.
>>
>>39645111
frog posters must be nuked from this planet.
>>
>>39645111
Have you tried sobriety? It's the most hardcore drug out there.
>>
>>39645111
Try fixing your problems or talking to someone about them. Rather than ruining your health with drugs
>>
File: lele.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
lele.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>39645111
Is... Is there anything else you should try?

Are. You. Fucking. Serious?

Get fucking stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND ON... WEED! Smoke weed every day you ninny! You fucking ninny muggins! Fucking get high and jack off, this is some basic stuff, anon.
>>39646473
Wahahaahahhahahaha anon! Holy fuck anon! You hate the green frog but here you fucking are LOLOL
>>39647137
Disregard that smoke drugs.
>>
>>39646491
Sobriety is fucking nuts. I've had just as many great experiences with it as I have had absolutely horrible experiences with it. It's way too unpredictable and I would only recommend it to certain people. It's cool to do when I'm bored but usually I'd rather stay away from it.
>>
>>39645327
ya don't do fent, you will die
>>
DXM

Drink a bottle of NyQuil or take 10 pills of Coricidin Cough & Cold HBP (the purple box)

You'll be walking like a robot, high for like 8 hours and it feels like a psychedelic without the "mind opening" part if you feel me

I used to take them every other day because they're legal, available without prescription at any pharmacy and honestly one of the best drugs I've ever taken but I quit because near daily use could fry your brain
>>
>>39645111
Try DXM. I did it everyday for years then moved to heroin. Also speedballs ofc.
>>
>>39647764
>>39647950
deliriants are the fucking worst!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.