[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anyone reading. Are there any 25+ khv, asocial, neet/half-neet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: FeelsWeirdMan.png (20KB, 112x106px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsWeirdMan.png
20KB, 112x106px
Hey anyone reading.

Are there any 25+ khv, asocial, neet/half-neet out there that actully do not have mental illness, depression or hatred for life? Also having some redpill in you and not being a total bluepill-slave?

I feel I cant relate to anyone on here or /r/incels or /r/virgins or wizchan. I can relate to some rare pepes around here and maybe more on wizchan, but those that post there are mainly too slow or too "bloggy".

I can talk with anyone IRL, no fear to even speak infront of many people (know this from school, being a musician and now recently community college for the second time).
I know some good solid truths about women/females but I dont bang my head over those redpills and I dont go overboard with the theories around that because I want to focus on myself and not the world around me too much.
I've never worked a job for even one day, been in highschool longer than most people (3 extra years) and then focused on trying to get into college of music in diffrent countries until after (3 more years) I did and it just wasnt what I hoped for.
During that sub-education or what you want to call it I have had like 1-2 friends that I kept from childhood and had regular IRL laughs with.
Today I havent met them for over 2 years I think.
In community college for 2 years again to certify myself as a PT and massagetherapeut. (most people on here wouldnt belive that to be a robotic job)
Trust me I dont like being around people and specially just talking for no good reason with them. Having a focus and accomplishing something together with only focus on the task ahead keeps me "normal", because I do or say things about things that I know well.

So yadi yadi yada.
tl;dr
>26 khhv
>live with dad in my childhood room
>never worked, no relationship exp, no dates, no friends
>dont hate life but got no one to relate to
>redpill minor is a sensible view

Anyone else?
>>
>>39644746
Me but I have a shit job I use to pay mom rent.
Actually I make a lot more than I spend.

But yeah
>26
>no irl friends
>never been with a woman
>SOMEHOW have an optimistic outlook
>mostly dedicate myself to fitness and the small circle of internet people I've met and can relate to

I keep trying to identify ways to make progress, and beyond a decent career plan I've got nothing, idk how to meet relatable people.
>>
>>39644870

Hey, thanks for replying.

It seems like you have to be 25+ to not be mad about these things in life.
But if you have had it worse than maybe both you and I have had it (maybe an abusive family) then we couldnt be here talking about it.

Maybe we have some luck in how our emotions land so we can have a more clear view of life no matter how shit it is compared to some others, or maybe its just an age thing after all.
>>
>>39644956
I don't like to think it was luck because that's turbo blackpilled and spooky, that I could have easily ended up as a jerk or worse.
I like to think it's an age thing. Time heals all wounds.

Or maybe both.
We're lucky nothing really serious happened to us in that seven year gap between 18 and 25 where most people are forced to fend for themselves and end up making crippling mistakes because they couldn't see it coming.
>>
File: 1483876587647.png (917KB, 498x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1483876587647.png
917KB, 498x1081px
Similar situation for me except at 26 I moved countries to start fresh and it worked. First months were absolute fucking dreadful though...from being a KHV NEET lazy cunt to working 10+ hours a day in a halfway physically demanding job away from my mom and cats. Texted my brother every night for months saying how I am going to kill myself, how shit the job is, how shit the people are, how I will start taking jobs, begging to come back. He and my mom remained strong and did not let me return or offered anything other than "things will get better with time" - and they actually did.

It's been a year now and whilst I still haven't kissed a girl I HAVE gained female friends that I hug, go to bars and consume alcohol with workfriends who are starting to become real friends(females too, it's crazy), have gained work discipline and become MUCH more outgoing. My employer and supervisors have said that I have transformed very positively since my first day, that they are proud of me, that I have also grown as a person.

In the end...all I can say is no matter how hopeless and pointless things seem, they DO get better if you go out of your comfort zone. It's an absolute must to push yourself through pain and work towards a better life because it sure as fuck isn't going to come by itself without you doing anything.
>>
>>39645073
>how I will start taking job
I meant how I will start taking drugs

and actually I did but not to spite anyone, just to try out all these normie things. Alcohol was a first too and it's really fun because I know how to keep it in moderation and go home with a buzz but not blackout drunk. Have smoked weed a few times but not really affected me at all, probably doing it wrong. I don't smoke cigarettes and inhaled the weed incorrectly but going to try again soon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.