[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> fall for the mentally unstable gf meme > meet her at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

> fall for the mentally unstable gf meme
> meet her at a hospital
> she's very very cute, start living together
> she's completely autistic and has to follow certain routines or she flips her shit
> she randomly starts swaying or moving her head in a weird fashion for hours
> starts doing random sounds and talking with herself
> most nights she wakes up and just stares at me while rocking back and forth
> she starts crying randomly while walking around and flailing
>is always silent when others are loud
> basically yells when everything is silent
> if I leave her alone for over an hour she starts calling me and can leave me about 10 messages in an hour asking me where I am
> find her rocking back and forth on bed crying when I get back
> cuts herself
> is super interested in occultism and does various rituals
> told me multiple times that if I leave her she's gonna kill herself.
> constantly feel mental and psychological pressure from her
> there's always a very bad dark atmosphere at our place
> she started binge watching horror movies with people torturing other people
> tons of gore images on her pc

Help
>>
>>39643733
>> there's always a very bad dark atmosphere at our place
kek
>>
>>39643733
>start living together
How long had you known her when you moved in together?

Anyway this can only end one of two ways:
1) She gets treatment
or
2) You leave her and she makes another suicide attempt/"attempt"
>>
Pass her my way OP, she literally sounds like me in female form.

We'll probably off ourselves together in a ritual.
>>
is it really that much of a problem to you? doesn't sound like a huge deal to me
>>
>>39643733
She needs professional help. You need to leave her. You can think about getting back together when she's better, but right now she's not well and you are not well and it needs to stop for both of you.
>>
>>39643781
>>39643764
> wanting a mentally unstable gf
retards
>>39643733
> having a mentally unstable gf and being stuck
king of retards. You're a ritual sacrifice in the making.
>>
honestly that sounds pretty hot just love her more and she'll be better
>>
OP where exactly do you find these kinds of girls? Your gf sounds like my ideal gf, Bashir crazy lol. I'm not saying that out of desperation, a girl like that would be an ideal match for me.
>>
>>39643800
Fucking kekd

this thread has potential, have a bump OP
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
Oh man that sounds so fucking great. I'd fucking love that cutie all the way no matter how fucked up she is if she is addicted to me
I wish i can find some autistic cute girl like that in the future. Their stimming ritual looks so cute to me :3
>>
>>39643733
> will never have a mentally unstable gf that spends her time communing with Moloch and grooming me into the perfect human sacrifice that she provides after trying me down and using me as a human dildo, tying me down, riding on top of me and shoving a knife through my heart as I climax
> as I climax Moloch will never accept me as the sacrifice and wont change my beta semen into alpha chad Satan lava juice that burns her uterus and impregnates her with the anti-Christ
>>
>>39643800
>not wanting a spoopy /x/tier gf to be unstable with together, to spend the last few months together slowly dwindling your funds before offing yourself in a soul bonding ritual so you can be together forever in the next life as one soul
Emperor of regards
>>
>>39643843
> she wont cuck you for Chad'zhul
>>
>>39643843
THIS!
Op is a huge faggot and normie
>>
Break that shot off anon. Let her parents know before hand so they can try and help stop the whole suicide thing.
>>
>>39643733
Yeah it's not easy at all. I never fell for the meme but still fell in love with someone who has PTSD and depression.

It just tears you apart knowing you can't do anything for them
>>
never fall for the mentally deranged gf meme, even if you re desperate
>>
>>39643733
How's the fucking? Is it good?
>>
>>39643733
>told me multiple times that if I leave her she's gonna kill herself.
Leave, wait until she sudokus, then try to get a non-insane gf by talking about how much it hurt when your gf killed herself
>>
You should talk about her insanity to other people, so when she falsely accuses you of raping/beating her you can atleast have people believe you over her. When you break up with her, videotape it
>>
>>39643733
>fall for mentally unstable girl meme
>she's very very cute
>most nights she wakes up and just stares at me while rocking back and forth
Oh my god my dick is so hard rn

>if I leave her alone for over an hour she starts calling me and can leave me about 10 messages an hour asking me where I am.
Ok boner lost hard

>told me multiple times if I leave her she's gonna kill herself.
Semi-hard again.

All joking aside, get that shit in writing and make sure to tell everyone you know she's making these threats. There's no way you can be held liable if she does eventually kill herself but still just to save your own ass you gotta cover all your bases.
Force her to seek therapy or some shit and break up with her soon afterwards.
I really hope she doesn't commit suicide but you can't let her control you with this 12 year old shit
>>
>>39643763
3) You try to leave her and she tortures and murders you

4) You stay and she tortures and murders you
>>
>>39644471
5) You stay, she gets treatment and seemingly gets better... then she tortures and murders you.
>>
>>39643733
made me hard, got any more?
>>
>>39643733
How's the sex tho?
>>
>>39643733
Slap her in the face and tell her to get her shit together.
>>
>>39644945
>assisted suicide
Not a good idea
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.