[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you see a doctor and ask them questions, get blood pressure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 6qimgw7kjiqx.jpg (113KB, 864x960px) Image search: [Google]
6qimgw7kjiqx.jpg
113KB, 864x960px
How do you see a doctor and ask them questions, get blood pressure checked, etc?

I've never had to go to one and don't know what to do.
>>
>>39643596
Sounds like you want a Physical done.

SO just call and make a appointment and tell them that's what you want done. If you are having any other issues let them know.
>>
>>39643624
I don't have insurance.

Google tells me costs may be around $200. welp. thanks anyway
>>
>>39643650
You could try a free clinic.
>>
File: aYdehd2.jpg (121KB, 582x531px) Image search: [Google]
aYdehd2.jpg
121KB, 582x531px
>>39643596
Go to a grocery store with a pharmacy. They will probably have a machine that can check your blood pressure for you. You stick your an in the hole and follow the instructions. Pic related
>>
>>39643650
American "healthcare" everybody
>>
>>39643596
blood pressure is easy, they just strap this thing on your arm and pump it and get a reading
>>
File: popcorn professor.gif (876KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn professor.gif
876KB, 500x281px
>>39643596

I'm a (drunk) doctor (intern).

What do you want, anon?
>>
>>39643650
>I don't have insurance.
HOW DO YOU LIVE?
Seriously, how do you do anything in life when you know you are completely FUCKED when you get injured?
Even a broken leg will cost you a fortune if you go to the wrong hospital
>>
>>39643596
>>
File: 0496297805oh.jpg (325KB, 1749x1284px) Image search: [Google]
0496297805oh.jpg
325KB, 1749x1284px
>>39643596
original faggots faggots
>>
>tfw ywn be touched by a cute teen girl
>>
>>39645918
>tfw cute teen girls always stare or smile at me in public

IT'S TOO LATE NOW IM 25 FOR FUCKS SAKE
>>
>>39645944
you can get one or two by pretending you are into music crap

but to me it's too much trouble to do that
>>
>>39645918
Bullshit. One time on the bus a young cute girl was forced to sit next to me and she brushed my arm with her stomach while sitting down. Her skin was soft.
>>
>>39645981
It wouldn't be hard to get one now regardless. It's that I'd probably get the shit kicked out of me for hitting on 16 year olds in public even though it's legal here.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.