[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go out alone to the city because so bored and lonely >not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1142.jpg (22KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1142.jpg
22KB, 800x450px
>go out alone to the city because so bored and lonely
>not even one best friend or real friend to go with
>walk around
>see hotter girls than you've ever met and some guys just have these girls as their girlfriends
>not even ugly, virgin or autistic just lonely as fuck
>people everywhere but can't even meet one person

I can't take it anymore, I feel like I'm wasting my whole life. I even have a good job and go to the gym but I have close to no fun or enjoyment in life

Probably even the robots who sit at home and play vidya all day enjoy their life more than mine.

I just want a friend to go out with ;_;
>>
> not a virgin
Leave please
>>
>>39642341
fuck off it doesn't solve anything I'm lonely as shit and I'm as much single as any robot here
>>
File: IMG_7918.jpg (12KB, 188x186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7918.jpg
12KB, 188x186px
>travelling solo
>have seen hundreds of thousands of people
>nobody to connect with

i know that feel anon.
>>
>>39642569
how did it come to this point? I see people everywhere with other people but I don't have any people to be with

How did they meet? How do you get lucky enough to meet people you form an emotional bond with?
>>
>>39642326
You could always start a mass shooting. Just saying.
>>
>>39642326
You sound like me.
You have a job though so I suggest you go to a psychologist.
Even better start group therapy.
I did it and it was the best thing in my life.
Unfortunately I had to stop because I'm unemployed currently (lost my job due to social isolation and economic crisis and I'm back at education)

Do it, I think it will help you
>>
>>39643280
What do you mean? Are suggesting I'm depressed? I'm really not, I'm just really fucking unlucky in how my life situation how is ended up in terms of social circle

But do go on and also about the group therapy

Bad luck about the job anon, I'm sure it will pick up for you again at some point
>>
>>39643419
I don't think you are depressed, from what you said you seem like you are avoidant or something, but that's something for a professional to decide and beside it's not important to put a label on you.

Group therapy is good because it will make you talk to people and listen to other people and suggest things to them and have them suggest things to you and this interaction will make you feel more social and you will overcome your anxiety. Of course that's also something for your psychologist to decide.

I suggest since you have an income to give it a shot, you sure seem troubled by your opening post. Don't loose time, try it now rather than later because I started late and I feel that even though I made a lot of progress in the last year it's too late for me now (30 year old kissless virgin here and as soon as I have a job and an income I'm going to my psychologist again)

Good luck
>>
>>39643621
I may have that but since I started working and working out I feel a bit more positive generally and much more open to try things and meet people instead of listening the shyness/anxiety in my head.

I mean there is probably some underlying issue, I was always really shy and closed off but I've improved heaps in the past year or so. I feel much better when I am doing fun things with people and maybe even a little outside my comfort zone but somewhere where I can make progress and maybe meet new people while doing something I enjoy.

But now I'm at the worst because I'm feeling so lonely with no one really to talk to. I feel like my friendship group is shrinking and just being isolated. To be honest I like spending time with them but I probably don't feel as much emotional connection as I should. I try to initiate things but I never really see them unless everyone catches up in a group.

Though especially since I started working out the negative, self-doubt, insecure voices in my head have really stopped a lot which is a big progress for me. They're not totally gone but maybe like 90% better than before. When I'm alone I won't sometimes destroy myself mentally anymore and I don't really feel like a failure or totally useless anymore.
>>
>>39643886
I'm talking from experience and I have to say that the first time I had a job I felt so good because I felt like part of a group

Unfortunately the job masked my issues and I thought that interaction in office equalled friendly/romantic interaction which it did not. So after my initial phase of feeling like I'm cured I fell down in greater despair because I ended having 0 phone contacts and being unable to open a facebook account to add friends because I had 0 self esteem and felt that no one from my old job wanted to hang out with me.

That's when, when I was at my lowest point, I went to a psychologist and it really helped me clear some misconception about myself and just feel a little better about me. I regret not having gone there earlier, like 10 years earlier, because being a 30+ virgin is (almost) an irrecoverable condition

So I suggest you give it a shot and don't fall in the job-trap
>>
>>39642569
Travelling solo is not that bad. After many years of not travelling I decided to stop giving a shit and went on a small vacation alone.

There I felt strangely good. I had casual conversations in bus stops, in the hotel, with other tourists asking for instructions, even managed to crack some jokes and had others introduce themselves to me. Even had girls talk to me

And for the first time in my life I managed to talk with a girl I never seen before, have casual conversation with her for 4 hours, make her laugh and touch my arm and she even gave me her phone and facebook. Sure, she ghosted me later (understandable) but for me it was like an amazing experience and I regret for not travelling solo earlier when I was younger
>>
I think you lack the social skills to initiate contact with strangers. I'd suggest using sites like meetup.com to meet new people who have similar interests and hobbies to you, get talking to them just for the sole purpose of gaining social experience, and maybe even lifelong friends~
>>
>>39644414
I only work with a few people and I feel like the biggest difference for me from having a job is just being able to get out of the house and go somewhere every day, earn some actual income, have a bit of responsibility and I can say I have a job and not feel like an unemployed loser.

Also by working out in the last part I mean gym not the job

I mean I obviously have some issues but I don't think I have a real serious thing. I'm sure if I had a more normal life outside of work I would feel better again. Who would be happy with spending most of their weekends alone and not having any fun?
>>
let me interject for a moment and revive the thread cause i love this beautful conversation and it deserves more views
>>
>>39644455
>Sure, she ghosted me later (understandable)
HAVE A GREAT DAY
you cannot make this shit up kek
>>
>>39644458
I've heard that before. I guess I will try that soon. I also had the idea to look for some new stuff to try on weekends like working somewhere for 1 day on weekends or volunteering to meet some new people. Maybe even language classes but the main thing would be to get out and involved in some activites
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.