[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex has a new bf who she's been with for almost a year.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0513.png (516KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0513.png
516KB, 680x418px
My ex has a new bf who she's been with for almost a year. It makes me so sad, I want her back.
>>
>>39642022
yeah well my ex had a baby with her new bf gimme a hug bro
>>
>new
>almost a year
You're never going to get over her, anon
>>
>>39642022
Grow from it anon. You have to first acknowledge that you will never get her back. Then you must work on yourself so that you can pull any chick you want. This is how you will leave those feelings in the dust my friend.
>>
no nigga, no
what you want is a life
it's like, 5% the girl and 95% the lack in your life
im not saying u didnt like her
im saying youre ignoring everything else that's wrong

peace

nigga
>>
>>39642022
>tfw you pretend to be fucking your ex while having mindless sex with a hoe you picked up from the laundromat
>>
>>39642079
>tfw you jack off while remembering the great sex you used to have
>>
>>39642071
It's hard bro.
>>39642056
Fuck. ;_;
>>
>>39642098
Well, at least you fucked your ex. My ex blueballed my ass which is probably why the reason it's been troubling to get over her
>>
I want her back so much. ;_;
>>
>>39642072
It's been 2.5 years since we broke up and I still think about her all the time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.