[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask me any question about women that you have. I am the one who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Chrono.Trigger.full.1303768.jpg (247KB, 529x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Chrono.Trigger.full.1303768.jpg
247KB, 529x1000px
ask me any question about women that you have. I am the one who exposed one of the nature of how they can see through each other eyes. you will never see someone like me again who can tell you the demonic truth
>>
Are they into feet?
>>
What's the easiest way to get there numbers so I can play smash with them?
>>
why are women still considered to be people?
>>
Are they easy to get?
>>
>>39641817
they are a hive mind , a repeated software stamped into the body. all women are the same person. they see through each others eye. they hear commands from the 'muse'. women are schizophrenic. they hate other women because there is no difference between them, so they are bisexual, controlling their sexuality through fucking.

the mutation of women is one of the biggest mysteries to man: this pansexual sjw, 50 gender thing? you know how its weird as fuck to us men that we think what in the fuck is going on. that is one of the unabridged window into womens schizophrenic mind. they are all the same and different only how they fuck. scary shit man.

>>39641786
it is how you look, because there genetic program . since its beauty. they are copying themselves into your beauty. to escape the torture of being them. they do not love being women because they cant control it. they are slaves

>>39641780
yes women women copy themselves into you. you are their only chance to keep going. to keep surviving. when women software go unexpressed they become cat ladies and one mutation is the 50 gender thing. think how an old tv malfunctions and spits out blurry images and static, that is like malfunctioned wome

>>39641929
we men are not part of the software. our free thought is a supreme danger to them. if you accept they are all the same person, then you get people that are not the same person, men, and then you have the war of humanity.

so, all this society around us is the woman hive mind, they are in fucking control of our minds. they are in full control of human men and everything around us.
>>
>>39642014
thank you very much kindsir nibba
>>
>>39641738
Ok dude summon all your fucking knowledge for this one.

What do women actually want?
>>
>>39642176
woman are a hall of mirrors. a metaphysic entity ruled by the muse. theres no person inside of them. thats what they dont want you to share. even me writing this is sending off a signal to the muse to starve me of sex so he cannot reproduce. me writing this is a danger to women everywhere.

there are multiple mirrors inside women. there are common things like if they ovulate or not, its two entirely diff human beings.different minds inside their brain.

i once read an ex gf's letter and that was not the person i knew. it sent a chill through me. the letter spoke many banalities but there was a hidden code ingrained in the letter from woman to woman. i wondered what could they possibly get out of sharing what they do?

it is because every woman is the same person, they serve as a satellite strengthening the signal of the muse. there is another woman who goes in the workplace. and another woman with parents. and another with friends.

just there ive told you six different multiple personalities in one single woman. but you dont understand fully because thats not only six. what happens when one reflects the other. six times six. thirty six. there is a hierarchy in the womans mind that will reflect whatever is the survival mechanism. that is why they can be called as chameleons.

you can say its only fair everyone is different in different situations. no. thats not it. the best way to manipulate a woman is through dopamine surges in the brain.

but you wrong one of these versions of a woman youre done, because they collude. one of thirty six women in this example. if you get the wrong one. ok. if you luck out and stepped out to 7 11 instead, then comit the same offense to one of the other 36 woman. you can be together for 20 years. it is a metaphysic phenomenon where the same mistake is forgiven in once instance and in another is getting you cheated on.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.