[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I desperately need advice I'm a christian man in my late

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1461387466329.jpg (135KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1461387466329.jpg
135KB, 425x516px
I desperately need advice

I'm a christian man in my late 20's and I have been looking for a relationship leading to marriage for quite a few years now. I have a great job that God's blessed me with, no debt, and am in a strong position to provide material needs to a wife. I've been checking off the various boxes over the years to become a better mate, yet I cannot seem to find any girls of marriage potential.

I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND ANY CHRISTIAN GIRL WHO IS A VIRGIN. If I successfully get a date, as it moves along I am constantly disappointed to find out they have had sex with numerous men before.

Each makes the typical statement that they were mistakes and they've asked God for forgiveness and moved on. Unfortunately, as a potential husband, there is no option for me to "move on" beyond the infidelity.
It's extremely disheartening to not even be able to find a virgin Christian girl, much less one that I could marry.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
I'm tired of the "you're young, don't worry about it, you'll find someone" type lines. Yes, I am young, but I want to find the wife of my youth. And each year I am forced to wait, the odds of finding a woman who can wear white at her wedding drop more and more.

My female friends keep telling me, "It's not that big of a deal, past is past, focus on the present, and no girls over 20 are virgins. The fact they've had sex doesn't change anything." But not only do I DO NOT BELIEVE THEM, there's lots of scientific as well as biblical evidence for it being a big deal! And that's on top of the human feelings of betrayal, shame and dishonor of knowing your wife was getting drilled 24/7 by Chad and Tyreeze, while you were studying, working hard and trying to improve yourself! That kind of mental images will be there for a lifetime! Images of her being sexually active with her lovers! This is driving me insane!

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.
>>
>>39641018
Also I want to mention that I'm a virgin and I've been saving myself to marriage.
That's why the sole idea of waiting my entire life to open a cum-stained smelly disease ridden packaged where so many dicks have been in already, MAKES ME FURIOUS.
>>
you're gonna wind up a Beta Bux, in a dead bedroom that gets divorce raped.

go start hanging out on reddit dead bedrooms OP, thats your future
>>
>>39641076
That meme is not even funny
>>
>>39641018
Why aren't you asking your pastor or whatever for advice instead of a board full of degenerate losers. You must be one dumb ass fag.
>>
>>39641018
You're very unlikely to find what you're looking for, you have what is considered an "outdated" mindset at best and a "misogynistic" mindset at worst. Either lower your standards or get comfortable with potentially never finding someone compatible. My problems aren't the same as yours exactly, but I've settled for being alone.
>>
File: ilMU5L.png (19KB, 919x521px) Image search: [Google]
ilMU5L.png
19KB, 919x521px
>believing in a loving God
>reddit spacing
>>
Have you considered tilting your desires inward?

Why do you feel the need for a mate?
If one hasn't been provided yet, is that to say you're being asked to do something else by the Lord?
What could that be?

Have you asked yourself why it matters so much if these girls are pure?
If they have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, and are reborn again, are they not absolved of their previous encounter spiritually?

All outward examination must be reflected into inward inquisition.
>>
What's your view on mormons?

They are the last real people with morals that dictate their lives. I hate their religion and the way they live their lives, but I cannot deny they do a pretty good job of raising decent daughters.

Maybe you can find a mormon virgin and then convert her to real Christianity.
>>
Marriage is a meme in this day and age dumbass. All humans are conditioned to be promiscuous.
>>
File: 639615676.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
639615676.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>39641249
>If they have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, and are reborn again, are they not absolved of their previous encounter spiritually?

This. It doesn't matter how many dicks she's taken anon, God forgives her
>>
>I am spooked, the thread

Anon the virginity-focused human interpretation of the biblical scriptures is just a gynocentric lie used for bargaining and manipulating a fake gender compact which almost universally cucks the male.

What type of Church do you belong to?
>>
>>39641018
>>39641037
I feel your pain, anon. I'm not a Christian, but am essentially in the same boat as you with relationships. Keep looking, by all means, but be ready to live like a monk.
>>39641281
Mormons are fucking cultists, though. If you think the thousand-cock stare is something, look at the eyes of a Morman woman reciting that "it is God's command to go forth and multiply" when she's in therapy for the situational stress of having 8 kids and counting.
I shit you not, that is what a therapist family member has to go through.
>>
>>39641018
>no girls over 20 are virgins

this is a blunt fact, accept it or die alone.
>>
>>39641311
>>39641321
Hi, Satan. Why aren't you tripfagging anymore?
>>
>>39641018
You're bound for disappointment. You will not find this pure virgin girl in her late 20's. sorry.
>>
>>39641249
>are they not absolved of their previous encounter spiritually?
>comparing spiritually to real life
By that logic people who properly confess murder to their priest (and are thus absolved spiritually) should not go to jail
>>
>>39641352
I believe it.
But I've seen many be raised in it, stay pure, then marry outside it and convert to Christianity.
Remember women tend to adhere to the beliefs and opinions of their primary cock giver. So find a virgin first and work on Christianity second.
>>
Yeah, not going to happen. All the church girls I know are whoring around, they talk the talk but when it comes to sex they want the dick and that outweighs Jesus.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.