[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Put $20 in the lottery vending machine at CVS to buy Powerball

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 798456.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
798456.png
446KB, 492x479px
>Put $20 in the lottery vending machine at CVS to buy Powerball and Super Lotto tickets
>The touchscreen doesn't work at all
>Long as line at checkout
>Don't want to deal with the waiting and talking required to get my money back
>Scratch-off tickets have separate buttons
>get 4 $5 scratchers
>win nothing
>go someplace else with a lottery vending machine
>make sure the touch-screen works before I put in money
>buy 5 Powerball and 10 Super Lotto tickets for $20
>win $17 back
>at least no one else won the jackpot
>much less worse odds of winning the $13 million super lotto
>much rather win the powerball jackpot of $115 million
>even better, would be perfectly happy winning the next mega Millions jackpot of $76 million and wake up Wednesday financially set for life

I still haven't found any alternative to winning the lottery other than suicide in 10-15 years or getting a rich friend to keep me in their house as their NEET pet. But I absolutely have faith that I will win, and am lucky to have money to spend on lottery tickets, but no money or resources to do much of anything else to improve my situation except gambling. I have exceptional capacity to be happy, being a virgin, 'manlet,' 'wristlet,' alone and autistic don't bother me, but the one thing I cannot be happy about is the reality of money-slavery, and the only way to truly rise above such scarcity in the only life I have to live is to win a lottery jackpot. And I absolutely believe it can, must, and will happen, "I will win the lottery" is practically the creed of a personal religion for me.
>>
>>39641006
Well, false hope is better than no hope I guess.
>>
>>39641006
If you do win hire an investment expert.
>>
You're not going to win. Stop being a dumbass and invest your money in something useful.
>>
>>39641236
Shhhh, let him pay his idiot taxes anon
>>
you and i are the same bro, im betting my entire life on winning the lottery and i do believe i will win the super lotto plus. i dont care that im a piece of shit loser neet i just dont want to slave away as a low iq wagie
>>
>>39641006
There are other ways to make money, such as through employment. Why not choose a more stable path?
>>
There are better ways to invest if you wanna be "set for life" if you are willing to have a very modest standard of living. You could invest 300k in real estate and live super conservatively off the income from being a landlord for example.
>>
OP is crying about 50k college debt, and instead of getting a job to pay it off he wastes thousands of dollars rollercoasting through emotions over $17 wins.

Don't be like OP
>>
>>39641220
Still wondering how to actually do this. Is it better to seek out an independent advisor, or just meet with your bank's financial services team?

>>39641193
>>39641236
Lottery is an investment in hope
>>
File: 1505020239069.png (298KB, 551x414px) Image search: [Google]
1505020239069.png
298KB, 551x414px
>>39641006
Thanks for paying for my NEETbux, dumb ass!
>>
>>39641291
After literally 7 years since my last job I'm effectively unemployable for life at this point. though I still apply for part time jobs, sent 100 applications this year and got 3 interviews
>>
File: 103302935-504805806.1910x1000.jpg (147KB, 1910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
103302935-504805806.1910x1000.jpg
147KB, 1910x1000px
>>39641464
Buying lottery tickets doesn't pay for you NEETbux. Winning the jackpot though, I'll be paying yuge taxes on every payment check, lots of which definitely will go towards such funds.
>>
Dammit I didn't win at all tonight
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.