[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another episode of "anon spends time making

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Counter Strike Global Offensive.png (311KB, 535x359px) Image search: [Google]
Counter Strike Global Offensive.png
311KB, 535x359px
>it's another episode of "anon spends time making Youtube videos and doesn't get any views" episode
>implying I'm going to post my channel on "instant-dislike-chan"
>>
Post your channel. I'll give you as like if quality is high enough
>>
>>39640799
Let us be your only views
>>
How hard can it be?
>feminism criticism with a cartoon avatar
>suck "famous" skeptics dicks and leech off them like that ugly half black dude with the beard
>anita sarkesian in title
>feminism ruins videogames

There, at least 10k views in a week
>>
I make some how to videos of things i do if no one else has a quality video.
>>
>>39640799
There's a few routes you can go.

Response vid to something some skeptic or feminist says.
>clickbait title
>clickbait thumbnail image
>make sure it's about the drama or topic of the week
>bonus points if it's about two skeptics feuding (which is pretty regular)

Make a video criticizing something popular.
>like a movie or game
>clickbait title and thumbnail

Playthrough of some game popular with kids.
>scream and make goofy voices
> throw in a lol XD le random edit or 2

Spideman and Elsa video.
>for some inexplicable reason these get lots of views
>>
>>39642089
Baszz?
>>
File: 1504171981521.jpg (65KB, 624x950px)
1504171981521.jpg
65KB, 624x950px
>made a channel about unboxing Pokemon cards
>first video got 10k views in 2 weeks
>made other videos get around 3k-5k views
>got +200 subs in a month
>tfw deleted the channel without a word because too depressed and couldn't handle the attention

Even though I was getting good feedback I felt like it was too cringeworthy having a 21 year old man making Pokemon card videos. Still don't know if I regretted it.
>>
File: vHznIzL.jpg (365KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
vHznIzL.jpg
365KB, 800x600px
>come across some kid's 5 subs youtube channel
>really autistic, does unboxing, models, tutorials
>all of his videos have a barrage of hate comments
>PUA students and other cringeworthies telling him he is weak and a huge faggot
>he is always positive, seems like a good kid
>in latest videos he is 16 or 17 and still doing the same sort of videos

stay strong buddy, don't let them get to you.
>>
File: namishark.jpg (139KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
namishark.jpg
139KB, 512x512px
Anyone feel like givng me a follow on Tumblr? I need some attention, it makes my e-peen feel good.
>>
>>39642668
Link it then, don't say that then not provide a link
>>
File: 1496920369309.png (70KB, 645x729px)
1496920369309.png
70KB, 645x729px
>had a channel with a couple hundred subs in 2007
>deleted it

I still beat myself up over it
>>
>>39643084
He's just an attention whore, exactly as OP. Don't even give him (You)s. And sage the thread.
>>
>>39642418
I've thought about making a channel and putting effort into it but I also ran into this same delima. If I ever got any sort of following I don't wanna actually have to be concerned about how I act or anything and feel like I have to keep up content. I'd just feel like I owe the subscribers something and I'd be afraid to fuck off but I'd probably loose interest at some point anyways.
>>
>found this youtube channel
>small channel only 20 subs
>video is really bad low-quality Roblox shit
>something about it just makes me happy
>sub
>subbed for a year regularly checking in
>mfw he hasn't been consistently uploading in months
>come back please
I can link channel if you want but please be nice I really like the kid.
>>
I remember posting a video of mine here and getting like 100+ views instantly. I was very surprised there were that many people lurking 1 not very popular thread on /r9k/. Didn't get any dislikes though. What do you make videos about OP?
>>
>Made a League of Legends video showcasing a glitch with a (then) new champion
>Go to bed
>Wake up to 550k views
>A bunch of emails asking me to join content networks
>ignore them all because I don't have any creative energy

such is life
>>
>>39643233
please link it, I wanna see it
>>
>>39643434
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9GRuOfeW5m7JNPWUBdNJw
Be nice please.
>>
>>39642089
People aren't over that yet ? Holy fuck.
Op if your goal is simply to get views, you already know what to do : imitate the dumbest, easiest to understand content you can think of, while jumping around, using catchphrases to entertain the apes, and don't forget to make a lot of pointless noise.

The actual theme doesn't matter of course. Entertainment in general has degenerated so much you can do whatever, it's all about the form, not the substance.
>>
>have had youtube as a kid since 2008
>actually used it before it was cool
>still use it, have almost 800 subs now
>only make random videos of whatever i feel like.
>>
>>39643544
it feels nice making videos occasionally or not.
>>
>>39643528
OP, unfortunately this meme doesn't actually work. That part of the market is saturated. Now a days you need to make actual content to try and break into the market in YouTube and get and audience.
>>
>>39643572
My bad then, I'm not up to date with this scene it seems.
Am I right if I say only consensual or fake controversial (such as duck frump/sjw boogeyman for politics) content is well recieved ?
>>
>>39643668
Depends on what community you're going for. There are so many people on YouTube there is no single community so no one single thing works. There are saturated communities, but you can find a place for most things.

Something that is up and coming more and more is 'wholesome' content. Basically feel good stuff, cooking channels are on the rise as a whole because of it. ASMR saw its rise as part of this trend.

You can see it on normie sites like Reddit with their /r/wholesomememes which gained enormous amounts of steam over the last 9 months.
>>
>>39643715
I see. I made some money long ago by riding the blogging train, so I was thinking of doing the same with youtube.
But there is no way I can stomach hanging around reddit or similar places just so that I can keep in touch with the new trends. Thank you for your input.
>>
>>39643773
Honestly I like the trend towards wholesome and positive content. It makes for a more sort of just generally nice environment in a lot of YouTube communities.

I just stay up to date on internet culture as a whole to get an idea of trends.

Another big trend was brought by Filthy Frank, which is basically 'comical amounts of depression' and 'suicide memes' as a genre.
>>
I also have a channel, I make Gondola videos.
>>
I wish I would be brave enough to make videos or lets plays or something. It sounds entertaining
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.