[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder, you cannot know how much of a slut a woman is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: hicker-girl-436x600.jpg (33KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
hicker-girl-436x600.jpg
33KB, 436x600px
Just a reminder, you cannot know how much of a slut a woman is because she can mask hickeys with make-up to make them seem even more innocent than they actually are.
>>
>>39640605
Are hickeys bite marks? Why would you bite a girl on the neck? Do people rp as vampires or something?
>>
>>39640623
No you fucking twit. It happens when you suck on skin, breaking blood vessels iirc.

Some of them get off to it because they like feeling owned.
>>
>>39640623
its a territorial thing i think, some girls are into being "marked" - its like a show of loyalty
>>
>>39640645
I tried sucking on my skin and the wheal and flare effect dissipated after a couple seconds. Those seem more like bite marks.

Why would they want to feel owned and then cover it up? Especially with something so painful.
>>
god hickeys gross me the fuck out like no other, buy girls fucking love them for some reason
>>
>>39640690
Your skin where?

>Why would they want to feel owned and then cover it up?
Why not?
>>
>>39640690

it only happens to the delicate, thin skin on the neck and face
>>
I got one off a needy Thai girl once, still remained on my neck for a week after I got back.
>>
>>39640719
The dorsum of my hand.
>>39640725
Oh ok
>>
Normalfags are fucking disgusting.
>>
...do people in their late 20s and early 30s even give hickeys anymore? That seems like such a teen thing to do..
>>
>>39640765
Yeah, knew a girl that I believe was either 24 or 25 that had one. Got a slight glimpse of it before she busted out her make-up kit.
>>
>>39640605
>reminder, you cannot know how much of a slut a woman is
Protip: all women are either sluts, or married mothers.
>>
>>39640841
I think you mean all women are sluts.
>>
File: 1432361117389.png (107KB, 299x291px) Image search: [Google]
1432361117389.png
107KB, 299x291px
>be khhv
>wageslave
>got some kind of bug bite that must have gotten infected and formed a big purple spot on my neck
>at work, a basic retail job
>boss pulls me aside, angrily accusing me of having a hickey and it being extremely unprofessional
>try to tell him it's not a hickey, but a bug bite
>thinking how ridiculous it is that my boss thinks I have a hickey when I've never had a gf
>I could never tell him that
>other coworker intrudes and saves my faggot ass saying it looked like a bug bite to him
I almost got fired because of my nonexistant gf and a slut bug hickey.
>>
>>39641830
What kind of fucking asshole would fire someone over that shit anyway?

Find a new job ASAP
>>
>>39640605
Does it really matter how slutty girls are? Robots will never be with a girl so how pure she is will never matter to them and no matter how slutty a girl is she'll never give it up to a robot either.

You're getting mad about things that quite literally don't concern you.
>>
>>39641845
That was years ago. I left that job right before the holidays came, which was a good call since a bunch of my coworkers in my department and the nearby ones almost all got fired shortly after I left. They probably would have fired me too. That manager was one of those stick up the ass type of guys. Who would go out of their way to pull an employee aside and chew them out for a hickey looking bug bite at a low paying retail job? There were only a few people there I liked.
>>
>>39640765
My gf gave me one even though I didn't want her to. It felt way too good to make her stop
>>
>>39640765
I thought it was some fad that was dying in the 00s even among teens?
>>
I'm so scared of hickeys, I dont know how normalfags do it so freely, they know that shit can kill you right? It's actually very likely that you could die because of a a fucking hickey.
>>
>>39642088
Why would a sexual thing be a fad?

I dated someone half a year back and he was the possessive type so he did it quite a few times. Sure it's not something everyone is into but people still do it all the time
>>
>>39640765
Yes it happens in the heat of passion. You start having sex then out of nowhere, your coworker next morning asks you if you had a good night
>>
>>39642108
whoah okay so it can kill someone
that kid that died from a stroke
damn dude
>>
>>39640623
Because someone sucking on your neck is arousing af
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.