[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started watching gochiusa s2 after reading a thread about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1504995503574.png (305KB, 960x541px)
1504995503574.png
305KB, 960x541px
>started watching gochiusa s2 after reading a thread about it on /a/
>the girl i love is probably in a party right now
>while i'm watching a fucking anime about fucking lolis and almost crying myself in sorrow
How to proceed robots?
>>
Buy a Rize figure. I bought one and I love it!
>>
>>39640431
first reply = best course of action
/thread
>>
>>39640442
He should buy one of each girl though. I should have said that instead to make this statement true.
>>
>>39640431
>>39640442
Chino is the best girl you faggots
>>
>>39640468
Rize and Chiya are a close tie. I think I'm going to have to get a tippy stuffie if one exists.
>>
She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and the guy who studied with her told me she's really shy. I just wanted to talk to her, be her friend. But what am I doing? watching fucking retarded children in this goddamn cartoon
blogposting makes a bit of the pain go away at least
>>
Hey Aiden
>>
>>39640596
just another dumb roastie anon buy some figures
>>
>>39640637
she's really not a roastie. it's easier for her to be leasbian than a roastie

and i got really mad at your post
>>
>>39640596
>she's really shy
>she is in a party right now
She is getting railled by Chad in the bathroom right now. You wouldn't have a chance even if you did talk to her.

Just go back to watching your anime.
>>
File: 1503414362673.png (293KB, 382x445px) Image search: [Google]
1503414362673.png
293KB, 382x445px
>>39640689
>she's really not a roastie
by definition of the word she is don't be mad the figure won't be an asshole to you a month from now for no reason
>>
>>39640689
>and i got really mad at your post
Natural, for a roastie's drone to have instincts to whiteknight her.
Out of consideration for her, your main motivation, you should stop watching that kind of anime. She'd think it's creepy of you.
>>
fuck you you niggers. there's a reason i know no chad will try her. firstly, although she's 20, she looks like maybe 12~14? she's really smol. secondly, she's with her family.

and I won't watch this anime and any other for this matter. i will study or learn some music on guitar or anything less retarded.

you're just three faggots who can't even get FUCKING AIDS
>>
File: 93dc1770c17ed81f31d2ab61661ee821.png (986KB, 1228x1736px) Image search: [Google]
93dc1770c17ed81f31d2ab61661ee821.png
986KB, 1228x1736px
Do what you've gotta do, OP. I'd rather watch Gochiusa S2 than chase after any girl on the planet, but if that's not how you feel, then do your fucking shit. You might not succeed but you gotta try
>>
>>39641134
Apparently, S2 is way better than S1, and then there's the movie just around the corner. But I'll try to avoid this faggotry anime is so I can at least think in some way of at least talking to her. Anyway, thanks for your words lad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.