[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your excuse for not setting up lots of accounts in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: OKCUPID.jpg (70KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
OKCUPID.jpg
70KB, 2000x1000px
What's your excuse for not setting up lots of accounts in lots of different cities and practicing writing girls till you're good at it?
>>
grindr is easier, that's my excuse.
>>
>>39640325
because it leads no where unless you're attractive. being an ugly or even average male on a dating app is basically just being a glorified personal jester for the girl you're talking to that already has 10 other guys in separate convos
>>
>>39640325
I'd rather play video games and jerk off.
>>
File: bbbbb.png (456KB, 558x563px) Image search: [Google]
bbbbb.png
456KB, 558x563px
rate my fake chad picture
>>
>>39640389
>till you're good at it
you're a dumbass if you don't understand that just about anything can improve with practice.
>>
>>39640424
you're a terrible liar. jerking off to ok cupid profiles is god tier.
>>
>>39640325
Because I'm terrified of rejection, and I think that repeated explicit rejection due to my conversational abilities would move me toward killing myself much faster than if I maintain the illusion that I can change at some point in the future.
>>
>>39640501
practice makes good. if it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger that's the whole point.
>>
>>39640536
What if it's the little nudge needed for me to go and buy some helium?
>>
>set up fake chad account
>this girl messages me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHjh3nio_nE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7aw_JomCR8
>>
Been seriously thinking about it, probably going to set one up in the next few days. All the anecdotes of how fucked online dating is like >>39640389 are discouraging but I've never tried so I might as well.
>>
>>39640475
the argument is not that talking will get you laid, its that being good looking will get you laid. there are attractive guys on dating apps that women flock to, you honestly think you'll have a better chance than the guy next to you because you're a better talker? give me a break, online dating is 90% ego boosting and 10% trying to hook up with chad, thats it
>>
>>39640579
good fucking riddance obviously the only reason why people kys is because that want that more than anything else. people always forget about the effort part and switch to the cry about it part everyone who succeeds fails
>>
I'm a complete loser.

I'm even shocked at how far I've fallen. I just try to tune out reality now because then I just start thinking about suicide when I think too much.
>>
>>39640325

Never thought about that before desu, I should give it a shot. However one of my biggest problems with women currently is that I simply don't like most women's personality.
>>
>>39640757
this anon gets it but i would encourage the people that want to try it to do it anyway.
The sooner you sawllow the red pill the better.
>>
>>39640757
jesus christ you're retard pretty much anyone can score with online dating it just depends how big you're willing to go. You're talking top tier bro if you suck you got to grind and level up my dude. What most fags don't realize is that you can actually fundementally change who you are with a bit of effort.
>>
>>39640778
things get better with practice the more you search and communicate the better you'll get at picking the good ones out.
>>
>>39640708
I never said one set up lots in different cities with lots of different pictures and practice practice practice till you're ready for the local scene.
>>
>>39640769
if you're a complete loser you have nothing to lose that's why you do it in different cities with different pictures.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.