[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else on here ever get vagina envy? I can't be the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: def.webm (891KB, 554x480px) Image search: [Google]
def.webm
891KB, 554x480px
Anyone else on here ever get vagina envy? I can't be the only one.

l don't think I really want to be a woman, but I just wish l had a vagina sometimes. I hate having a refractory period. I realIy wish l could have multiple orgasms. Good sex and masturbation just seem so much more pleasurable for women it makes me deeply depressed... It just feels like biology and my body have betrayed me. FemaIes are so lucky.
>>
To be honest having a dick seems way better. Lets you be more dominant, and they usually just look better to be honest (I'm a mostly straight guy - traps not counting - and I honestly think most cut dicks look way better than most vaginas).
>>
File: why1.png (282KB, 405x347px) Image search: [Google]
why1.png
282KB, 405x347px
I dont like holes, things get in them that are nasty and produce shit

Also what does it feel like to get in a pool, does a bunch of water just chill in there? what if you fall in shit water and it infects your pussy. I mean buttholes clamp up obviously

Then the periods, just the logistics disturb me.
Just a nice dick is good for me
>>
Yeah, I get really upset that I'll never get to bear my husband's children all of the time.
>>
File: 07d.jpg (55KB, 775x637px) Image search: [Google]
07d.jpg
55KB, 775x637px
>>39640451
>Yeah, I get really upset that I'll never get to bear my husband's children all of the time.

>tfw barren
>>
Yes, I do really want to be fucked.
>>
The only advantage of having a vagina over a cock is that the act itself permits the woman to be more into the sex. She can get as hot and heavy as she wants because the female orgasm isn't the end of the act. The couple can go as long as they'd like, so long as the man hasn't orgasmed yet. Women are allowed to get into it way more, while most of the time the guy has to struggle to find the balance of "really fucking turned on, but not seconds away from cumming" which can be a bitch. Women can be uninhibited by the need to let their partner finish first, and are instead able to simply enjoy the experience.
>>
>>39640274
>Anyone else on here ever get vagina envy? I can't be the only one.
I truly think you are. You've posted this thread for months and nobody else has it.
>>
>>39640274
Stop making this thread you tranny faggot.
>>
Yeah, it's a black belt for sucking dick
>>
I am 100% straight but women seriously have ten thousand times more fashion choices than men.

It's a weird feeling but I envy their ability to get all sexy all the time in all kinds of diverse ways. Lately I've been super into fitness babes. Don't even get me started on ballerinas.

But I do enjoy it... and I think Instagram has been the best invention since the internet. Who knew tens of millions of vapid attention whores would put semi nudes out for all to see on a regular basis.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.