[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw dreams are blending with reality >tfw having false

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

>tfw dreams are blending with reality
>tfw having false memories because of things that happen in dreams
>tfw wake up tired as fuck every morning because dreams are so fucking exhausting
Whom else wish they never fucked with lucid dreaming?
Sleep paralysis was one thing. But this is its own beast. It has me believing in parallel detentions because there's no way dreams get this this real.
Don't fall for the lucid dream meme, it won't end well.
>>
make it so unraveled from the real time that its next to neo in the matrix and his twice life.
>>
>>39640155
is that groot
>>
>whom else

how do you lucid dream?
>>
>>39640155
i illy wanna lucid dream, how do you do it
>>
>>39640155
You just make it sound more fun.
>>
>>39640155
Just stop thinking about dreams anon. They will stop eventually. Get worried about other stuff.

I got burnt out on lucid dreaming, and it no longer is fun to me anymore apart from wet dreams once in a while.
>>
>>39640155
My dreams are violent and vivid to the point that I wake up screaming some nights and it scares my roommates to the point where if therapy doesn't help I'm getting kicked out at the next occurrence.
>>
>>39640171
Lmao no. It's supposed to show depression/insanity. I used it because of how crazy the dreams are making me.

I found that one in the same image search as this.
>>
>>39640282

I had a dream about being the ruler of Gahenna, and was a demon once. I got doped up on spiritual power, and went insane and tore my own army apart after winning a war against some exorcist clan. I was still mentally shifted when I woke up, and that shit scared the fuck outta me because the dreams of being that demon have persisted throughout most of my adult life.
>>
>>39640370
Your prob possessed by a demon named ghanna
>>
>>39640168
That's how it started. Flying, fighting, being in wars, I managed to get to the point that I belonged in /m/. But shortly after that, things started to get real. Like real life scenarios, that I had no control over. I was there, but I wasn't calling the shots. I now see everything from a first person PIC, but don't even do any of it. I hear my voice, and know it's me. But it's like I'm watching myself, through my own eyes. Like im experiencing life from the perspective of another me. I hate it. One of me is being cheated on, and he knows it, but can't admit it. I see his life at least 3 night a week. I feel how sad he is. I wake up nearly in tears because of him. Even my most lucid dreams never felt like this.
>>
>>39640403
I don't think im possessed, but it might be past life bullshit. Since every time I dream about it, I die in the dream.

I can even draw the damn demon that I am.

I also had a dream where I got necked by a damn chainsaw wielding demon, after just being married to my wife. That was pretty devastating, since the dream felt like it spanned decades of time.

>tfw I will never see my beautiful white haired wife ever again.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>39640174
>>39640191
>>39640207
I don't want to give advice, because of how this has turned for me. But, I know how I was when I wanted to try it, and know that some faggot on 4chan saying "don't do it" won't stop you. So here are my best pieces of advice
>about 30-60 minutes before bed, consume some opiates. A minimum of 15mg worth of percocette/25mg Vicodin. It's a guaranteed way to lucid dream. You'll have full control, and remember every detail.
That's the best way.
If you don't want to use narcotics
>find some Mugwart (pic very related)
It grows all over the world
>dry it
>smoke a joint of it no more than 30min before bed
You may not have much control at first, but they'll be insanely vivid. Over the span of a couple weeks, you'll naturally learn to tell when you're dreaming. Controlling it will become second nature.
*****DO NOT SMOKE MIGWART IF PREGNANT*****
Although harmless to men, and non-pregnant women
Mugwart works as a natural birth control. If smoked while pregnant
***it will induce a MISCARRIAGE***
>>
>>39640324
Pretty sure it's Groot.
>>
>>39640282
Do you do anything particular to stop it? I've had exceptionally vivid dreams since the age of about 9-10. I smoked pot from 16-26, 28 now. In that 10 year span, my dreams 100% completely stopped. There was just nothingness when I fell asleep. I really, really wish weed didn't start giving me anxiety, shortly before I turned 27, for this exact reason.
>>
>>39640626
Drink alcohol, decreases your rem sleep time.
>>
>>39640155
I honestly envy you. I have never remembered a dream in my life. I know I dream just like everyone else but never once in my life I woke up and remembered what I was dreaming.
>>
>>39640603
Kek It ain't groot, nigga. Reverse image search it. It'll probably show the rest of the artist work.
>>
just smoke weed before bed, no dreams
>>
Well, I've been in love with a girl created by my dreams when I was a kid, and I have an intense longing to return to some of the worlds I explored in them, so I'm both glad and pissed off. On one hand, I had some nice experiences in this shitty life. On the other hand, they aren't real and I can't return to them unless I luck out.
>>
>>39640634
I do, every night. Usually 6 12oz 8.1%AC beers a night, though I've been known to drink entire 750ml bottle of vodka in 1 night (usually just 1 Friday a month) drinking alcohol just prolongs it by an hour or 2.
>>39640659
I can see why you would say that. There was time where I would too. But I don't wish this upon anyone. What is real, and what is a dream is becoming indistinguishable.
My biggest regret in life is not telling my wife a couple things, before she died right in front of me. Except.. I've never been married. I get to experience all the lows, but never get to life though the high. It's a literal hell tier torture.
>>
>>39640603
Your reddit is showing, bud
>>
>>39640804
If you can't stop dreams, and keep lucid dreaming. You can set a goal, and try to do it. Set one that is impossible, and you will subconsciously lose interest, and your dreams will stop being vivid.
>>
>>39640804
I don't even wish for this type of dream. I would gladly settle for the completely fucked up ones like animals talking or something
>>
>>39640677
I've tried, but the anxiety kicks in before I'm even off my porch. By the time I'm able to fall asleep, the pot has warn off.

>>39640712
Did you read my >>39640566 post? Both of those methods would get you there. Unless your a girl (female) I advise the second method. It works like a charm.
GO SEE YOUR DREAM WAIFU, ANON!
>>
>>39640865
This is part of the problem. I can't control anything anymore. It's as if I'm watching things through a parallel Matthews eyes. He's me, but it's not my life. I have no control over what happens, I just have to observe it, and feel the feels it produces.
>>
>>39640925
Then work to gain control. What your experiencing is semi-lucidity.

You need to try and increase the intensity of your senses to pull yourself into full lucidity. Try and feel things with your hands, or other parts of your body and it usually does the trick.
>>
>>39640866
I want that too. Once again, refer to my >>39640566 post. I give 2 fool proof methods there.
>>39640925
****parallel ANONS eyes
rookie mistake. Just so worked up about this.
>>
>>39640966
checked
I've added this to other threads in the past.
But feeling in a dream, is nothing to me. For the last couple years I've been in a place where I smell everything from pizza Pringles, to chicken parm. I can feel my (non-existent) gf laying on my chest, I can feel and smell her hair. But I know she belongs to a me in another dimension, but she's cheating on us, but that me can't see it.
For the last 4 nights i wake up feeling her, head on my left shoulder, her right arm draped across my stomach. But she's not there. I go back to sleep, and see who she's really with.
>>
File: 9bda3ef690cc452a74065007f8d92a16.jpg (631KB, 785x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9bda3ef690cc452a74065007f8d92a16.jpg
631KB, 785x1200px
>>39641086
Dreams are highly susceptible to "If you believe it, it will happen/never happen".

Stop believing she is yours etc. You need to unravel your thought process, and reverse it or just leave it undone. Think long and hard about what she represents to you, and change that thought. If it is loneliness, change it to something more healthy.

I used to have constantly repetitive dreams about certain things, but then I worked to do the opposite in the dream (I had a dream about constantly being chased by darkness, but I decided to seek out the darkness instead) it resulted in the dreams stopping, but then it manifested in different ways instead.
>>
>>39641086
To add, she
>was blonde, but became brunette
>2 roses tattooed on her chest
>some foreign language words tattooed between them
>owl with flowers tattooed on 1 bicep
>elephant tattooed on the other
Please, please, please someone tell me she exists.
>>
>>39641178
>but then it manifested in different ways instead
What kind of ways?
If IRL, if prefer to keep them in my sleep. I have enough darkness in my life.
>>
>>39640986
I'm not sure I want to try lucid dreaming. I'd like to try normal dreams first
>>
File: Uw5aBanN.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Uw5aBanN.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>39641255
It manifested as possession/natural disasters/neutral entities in my dream, and linked myself to my emotions. The darkness in my dreams, was the manifestation of my emotions to begin with. Since I had repressed my personality most of my life, until adulthood. So I was detached, and still mostly am. At least now they don't seem to be actively trying to harm my dream self.
>>
>>39641347
>Since I had repressed my personality most of my life, until adulthood.
What's your actual personality are you really a recluse, that was pretending to be social, or vice versa?
>It manifested as possession/natural disasters
Started losing me there. I'm not a big believe in possession, and shit like that. I hardly believe my dreams. If it wasn't for the fact that I physically feel things, and smell things, I wouldn't believe them at all.
>>
>>39641489
>What's your actual personality are you really a recluse, that was pretending to be social, or vice versa?

My personality is still a bit of a mystery to me. I'm INT-A, Lawful evil, with melancholic temperament according to tests. I grew up in an environment where I was abused, and oppressed to the point of ego death. I lived most of my life passively, and using escapism. I was starved for stimulus too, and had zero ambition. After I had moved out when I was 22, it began to wear off over the years and I've had so many existential crisis because of it, but I was also beyond suicide with my depression. I think I had Stockholm syndrome. Back then, I used to be super nice, opinionated, quiet, and anti-confrontational. I let people abuse me, and walk all over me. After I began to develop a personality, I turned into an arrogant jackass with no emotions. This is the result of being in my head for so long, and as the god of your internal world. You develop like that as a person. It was a few years later, that I realized I had become Schizoid.

>Started losing me there. I'm not a big believe in possession, and shit like that. I hardly believe my dreams. If it wasn't for the fact that I physically feel things, and smell things, I wouldn't believe them at all.

I think you misunderstood me. They manifested as those, inside my other dreams. Not real life. I don't "Believe" in dreams either. I view them as just my neurons firing up as I sleep, resulting in a collage of memories and feelings with no real order or sequence. I tend to be more of an occam's razor type of guy when it comes to deciphering them.
>>
>>39641637
Non-opinionated*
>>
File: Screenshot_20170910-031351.png (294KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170910-031351.png
294KB, 1080x1920px
>>39641637
Ok, I'm going to be completely honest right now. This thread has lasted long enough for me to get drunk as a skunk. I'm trying to read that last reply. But is easier to type and let auto correct fix my shit so.
I like you. Hmu so I can respond for re because this thread will be dead by the time I spend up. [email protected]
My captcha is fuck "anals street"
>turbo kek.
>>
>>39641874

I'll throw you an reply.
>>
>>39640155
I have that same problem. I have intense dreams and even if I dont think about them when I wake up, things that seem like distant memories pop into my head and I dont know if theyre real or if maybe theyre conversations I've had in my head that I'm revisiting. Doesnt help that I drink a lot, so even remembering real events is like remembering a dream.
>>
You wake up tired cause your sleeping pattern isn't good and you wake up during REM sleep
>>
>>39640155
meh

im not as afraid as being awake or asleep

idk what im afraid of

probably not dying before my sibilings
>>
>>39640676
That's for sure groot
>>
File: 1484241453552.png (187KB, 400x750px) Image search: [Google]
1484241453552.png
187KB, 400x750px
>Meet qt
>Talk and enjoy each others company
>Start feeling genuine love towards her
>Wake up
>Just look around a good minute as you realize it was just a dream

It felt so fucking real, and then I just forget about all of it over a the day
>>
>>39640874
Thanks man. I had another dream about her two nights ago but she died before I had time to tell her it was me. I ended up dying as well twice in a row soon after.
>>
File: just FUCK me up.jpg (113KB, 540x572px) Image search: [Google]
just FUCK me up.jpg
113KB, 540x572px
i spend entire nights dreaming that I'm at work and when i wake up it fucking sucks i have to experience it again god i hate my job
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.