[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /bad teeth/ here? >tfw can never smile/laugh >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 20170909_205140.jpg (367KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170909_205140.jpg
367KB, 1600x1200px
Who /bad teeth/ here?

>tfw can never smile/laugh
>tfw hate talking because it reveals teeth
>>
>teeth full of mercury fillings and cavities
why couldn't I have a loving family
>>
>>39639033

I haven't been to a dentist in 6 years ;/
>>
if it bothers you so much, have it fixed,

A few thousand bucks is going to be worth the boost in confidence for you.
>>
>>39639053
You should def go.

Not fixing shit early will lead to very painful and very expensive things.
>>
>>39639056

I don't have a few thousand bucks lying around, going to college full-time in a rigerous program + working part-time is only enough to put food in my tummy.
>>
>>39639063

How do you even get a dentist anyway?
>>
>>39639074
Well i didn't say fix it now,but if you are going to fix it in the future then why the fuck did you make this post in the first place ??
>>
>>39639087
find some well rated one in your area and just go.

nearly all of them will accept new patients.

If you don't have dental coverage let them know, maybe they can cut you a break if you pay with cash.

Expect your first visit to be a bit more costly than the procedding ones.

A typical first visit will involve some x-rays , an exam by the dentist and a cleaning if you need it

Future visits (providing you don't need any work done) will likely only involve cleaning sessions.
>>
File: 1504070361765.jpg (49KB, 736x730px) Image search: [Google]
1504070361765.jpg
49KB, 736x730px
>when the dentist makes snide remarks about you
Why the fuck are they so mean I came for help and you just take my money and make fun of me
>>
>>39639205

>Do you floss every day?

Every time...No, I don't floss bitch!
>>
>>39639018
they dont look that bad anon, atleast they look clean.
>>
>>39639074
How old are you? Do your parents not have health insurance? I'm 22 and their insurance covered my braces, wisdom tooth removal, and fillings.
>>
>>39639369

Thanks, I brush 2-3 times a day.

>>39639405
24, I think I'm covered under my mom's health insurance but she doesn't even go to doctors/dentist. I don't even know the procedures for insurance/getting with a dentist/doctor. Like do I call my health plan and ask if I have to go to a certain provider network/etc.
>>
>>39639476
Log in online. Get her info to register. It should list what it covers under benefits. Most don't have dental though
>>
>>39639018
Oh god, that smile is so cute. I love those fangs and big front chompers!
So cute and dorky. I them to clang into mine awkwardly when he goes in for his first kiss.
>>
File: 1504408943416.png (210KB, 419x398px) Image search: [Google]
1504408943416.png
210KB, 419x398px
>>39639696

Wait a sec...Are you trying to bully me?
>>
File: shaggy.jpg (24KB, 552x382px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.jpg
24KB, 552x382px
How many fillings do you guys have?

I have 4, and I always brush twice a day and floss every other day.
>>
>>39639761
Oh, is that you? No, I'm being genuine. Sorry for calling them dorky, I just meant they look exaggerated which is a stereotype of awkward men.
I find them very attractive, and I know others do too.
>>
>>39639074
Most orthodontists have payment plans, where you pay like $200 a month.

Cut one or two expenses out of your budget (get a cheap $10/mo cell phone instead of your $80/mo smart phone) and bam, you got braces.
>>
>>39639696
I seriously second this, I think your smile is cute anon.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.