[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a manlet, you may as well kill yourself. This

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: manlet.jpg (108KB, 540x1660px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
108KB, 540x1660px
If you're a manlet, you may as well kill yourself.

This just happened on my fake Chad Tinder account

This girl by the way has a kid and kinda chubby. And on her profile she said dont message her for hookups. So when she messaged my Chad, I started asking about hooking up.

She said did you read my profile?

Fake chad - Yes

Her - Ok then and keeps on rolling. She then takes time to dump on the fact that she doesnt like short guys even though shes' 5'2

I'm officially done. It was meeting normies and actually trying, but I can officially give up now.
>>
>if you manlet kill your self
...what if I says no?
>>
>>39638281
Tell her that you don't like short girls
>>
>not lying about your height
baka
>>
>>39638339
lol thats my fake chad account, i did lie and say 5'10 since i knew that was close to manlet status
>>
15% of the male US population is 6 feet or over dumb bitches are just setting themselves up for disappointment hopefully th y keep waiting for their tall god while their ovaries rot away in their body then they kill themselves
>>
>>39638334
this. or ask her how much she weighs and that you don't like fat girls
>>
>You're an asshole for calling me shallow
Low IQ bitch which is why she's a fat fuck with a kid. Sadly, she probably still has more sex and orbiters than this entire board
>>
>>39638369
you shot yourself in the foot with the shallow part but damn i love seeing thots get upset
>>
>>39638414
>>39638425
Well I mean I'm never gonna meet this girl cause it's a fake profile and I didn't particularly want her pics. I was just proving a point that it was kind of shallow of her. And it ate her up.

But sadly, she will find someone before me who is probably tall and better and looking than me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.