[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys ever watched Freaks and Geeks? I think it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image3[1].gif (239KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
image3[1].gif
239KB, 500x277px
Have you guys ever watched Freaks and Geeks? I think it's one of the few shows where robots are depicted accurately.
>>
>>39638138
i like to think if i was born back then i wouldn't be a virgin by now because you literally HAD to go outside in order to do pretty much anything
i wouldn't be sitting online all day everyday i'd be going out to an arcade, going to nerd club, going to play dnd.
this is how you get a gf and escape robotism by actually being outside.
we will all die virgins because we don't even leave our homes save for groceries and work
>>
File: tipsfedora2.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora2.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>39638138
Reminder that this is the fat kid from that show.
>>
One of my favorite shows ever. I relate to Bill, especially his dancing
>>
>>39638218
Gordon is my second favorite character on the show after Bill.
>>39638197
Back then it seems like because the internet wasn't so pervasive other losers were forced to be with each other for company and so you could have a lot more fun. Nowadays you can just go online or escape into vidya.
>>
>>39638138
Sam getting with the cheerleader was unrealistic. Bill was based though especially when macking on his hot teacher
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
74KB, 800x600px
>>39638324
I thought that Cindy was just going out with him as a pity sort of thing. She turned out to be a huge bitch like all Stacies are.

And how did they manage to create a perfect qt girl like pic related?
>>
>>39638294
>>39638197
Funnily enough I think I was born too late AND too early. Too late for the no-internet nerd era and too early for the modern everybody is a nerd era.

Right now I'm a 25+ misfit who missed his chance and is now floating in the ether.
>>
>>39638388
I'm 27 so I know what you're talking about. I lived during the age of the internet is there but it's not cool to use.

>>39638277
Bill is the best depiction of a robot on TV. The only thing that doesn't fit is that he got kissed by Vicki.
>>
>>39638218
Oh shit I didn't realize it's the same guy. It's so much funnier now.
>>
File: 2Q==.jpg (7KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
2Q==.jpg
7KB, 274x184px
>>39638373
Lindsay was qt but pic related is wife material
>>
>>39639776
Millie was a good girl and caring but she was so passive. I like girls like Lindsay who are confident and feisty.
>>
>>39639910
Lindsay was gonna head off to college and take 39 dicks her freshman year. Millie would be loyal and only offer herself to her husband
>>
>>39640001
I think Lindsay would explore with guys and probably girls but she seems prudish about sex.
>>
Harris has a gf and Sam went out with the cheerleader. Plus they all have friends. Closer to traditional geeks than robots.
>>
File: nBAuM.jpg (80KB, 553x700px) Image search: [Google]
nBAuM.jpg
80KB, 553x700px
Grown up Millie is decent too, she just had an awkward phase
>>
>>39640075
>robots can't have friends
>>
>>39640157
not really. get out norman
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.