[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else been so enthralled by an anime character that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: nakamura.png (141KB, 529x296px) Image search: [Google]
nakamura.png
141KB, 529x296px
Has anyone else been so enthralled by an anime character that they tried acting like them in real life? Most people have probably done so in their early teens, yet I'm doing it at 23... It made for many awkward situations so far, but as a result of this I'm less conscious of what people think of me now and feel more confident, so perhaps, not all is bad.

By the way, image is only partially related. I've been greatly tempted to, but have not in fact tried acting similarly to Nakamura.
>>
File: 030.jpg (312KB, 879x775px) Image search: [Google]
030.jpg
312KB, 879x775px
Read the manga faggot
org
>>
>>39638353
I have, nigger. I legitimately, unironically, think the anime art fits better. The animation was shit sometimes, but the art style itself was preferable.
>>
File: 254216_166656.jpg (41KB, 341x263px) Image search: [Google]
254216_166656.jpg
41KB, 341x263px
I couldnt believe how Nakamura was so much like me when I first saw her
>>
File: 539067782684.jpg (32KB, 384x402px) Image search: [Google]
539067782684.jpg
32KB, 384x402px
>tfw no Nakamura-san gf.
>>
File: IMG_9528.gif (2MB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9528.gif
2MB, 499x280px
pls don't tell anyone
>>
>>39638636
>TFW you will never be woken up by the sound of a stone hitting your window

>>39638595
>Nakamura was so much like me
Be my GF?
>>
Ever since I was 14, and still do to this day at 21. "Would character X think like this? Would they approve of this? Is this how they would respond to this situation? If so, then I should respond in the same way. This character presents themselves like this, therefore I will also present myself in this way. This character wears these clothes? Then I will wear them too. This character would think this of that, therefore I will try to convince myself to think this of that too."

That sort of thing. I don't really know who I am.
>>
>>39638756

This was extremely beneficial to me when I cared more about my life. I recommend it.
>>
I always found being scrunched up in a chair comfy. Just kind of realized I usually sit like L after rewatching some Death Note after the movie shitstorm.
The movie wasn't that bad.
>>
>>39638809
What are you saying, anon?

Original.
>>
>>39638756
So you have many characters that you imitate? I suppose I'm similar, since I don't try to copy any character exactly. There is one from whom I borrowed most personality traits, but I don't intent to act in the exact same way as her and maintain some opposing values as well.

>>39638809
The part about responding to situations certainly is from my experience as well, but copying their appearance and beliefs is probably not that beneficial.

>>39638889
Heh, I realized I do that quite a bit myself. It's probably not due to L's influence, though, as you just naturally start seeking out new positions when you spend 18 hours a day sitting.
>>
File: 066543125.jpg (92KB, 594x550px) Image search: [Google]
066543125.jpg
92KB, 594x550px
>>39638740
Whats the point of a relationship?
Im not a girl
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 618x984px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 618x984px
I've started calling people posers, I've only realized how similar that sounds to Nakamura's "shit heads"
>>
>>39639007
I don't know. I just want someone to bully me. Preferably a girl. The request wasn't serious, however, as things never work out the way you imagine them in real life.
>>
>>39638956
Usually two or three at a time. And they're polar opposites, so you can imagine me waking one day not only imitating, but wanting to be like one, and the next day, the other. This sounds like a silly thing, but it is a very serious personality defect. And it goes much deeper than insignificant stuff like what clothes I want to wear. Serious decisions are affected by this defect.
>>
>>39638353
How far off the rails does the manga get? I remember back when I would actually go on /a/ years ago I remember the new releases in the 50s or 60s and it seemed dumb. Is there a point to stop reading? I enjoyed the show.
>>
It happens every time I finish a show. I'm pretty sure I'm just retarded or something.
>>
File: 391312555.jpg (44KB, 423x466px) Image search: [Google]
391312555.jpg
44KB, 423x466px
>>39639458
After the festival part manga turns into absolute trash
>>
File: Adolf.png (210KB, 309x366px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf.png
210KB, 309x366px
>watch Space Dandy
>decide I need to be more like Dandy
>Incidentally a girl from my childhood tracks me down and asks me to fly to another city to see her out of nowhere
>"What would Dandy do?"
>Spend three days walking around city doing jackshit, avoiding this girl and thinking about what a huge mistake I made

Thanks, Dandy!
>>
>>39639581
>literally make the reader suffer the second half of the manga without best girl
What was the author thinking
>>
>>39639618
why would dandy do that?
>>
Gotta imagine what Vegeta or Kenshiro would do.
>>
>>39639832
Maybe I wasn't clear. Dandy would have gone and seen the girl, so I did. We didn't really connect though so I ended up ditching her. Dandy thrives on spontaneity, but it didn't work out for me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.