[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a church goer >church is my only opportunity to meet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1269004.jpg (63KB, 377x395px) Image search: [Google]
1269004.jpg
63KB, 377x395px
>be a church goer
>church is my only opportunity to meet people
>they are boring af
>still have to bear with them
>otherwise I'd be kicked out of house
anyone feel this?
>>
>>39637898
isn't it a good way to meet people?
>>
>>39637898
>go to church
>the women are still dumb whores that dress like they're going to prom and use the church to socialize and gossip
>>
>>39637898
https://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/39486090#top Ultimate blackpill.
>>
>go to Church
>its a boring, straight cut, modernist architecture building
>go inside
>guitars start playing
>pastor is some boring, married everyman who treats his ministry as a hobby
>pastor starts rambling on about whatever, nobody cares to follow
>more guitars
>the pastor takes some wafers says something about remembering Christ, but nobody cares because lul just a symbol
>guitars play out the mass
>don't feel any different afterwards because its all just symbolic bro
>not even required to be there
>don't even set foot in Church for the rest of the week

Such is the sad life of the Proddie
>>
>>39639067
>>39639207
>>39639181

so should i go to church or not faggots
>>
>>39639272

Not a Protestant Church, no
>>
>>39639330
>protestant
what else is there? the only cahtolic churches are mexican
>>
>>39639013

used to be, today not really.
>>
>>39639207
Sounds more like a non-denominational church to me.

Practicing Prot whose attended papist services here. Don't expect it to be any better.
>>
>>39639272

depends why you are going.

For women? Are you 5 rank or higher looks wise, if yes sure, if no. Waste of time.

For friends? maybe, maybe not.

Church today is not Church of like pre 2000. Where people would be genuinely glad to see you, want to be your friend, invite you to social stuff. Church has become weird and cliquish, if you have a hard time meeting people outside Church it wont go any better there.

It used to be if you were a complete fucking out cast, you went to church, you could make weird church friends volunteering and shit, maybe find a church goody girl gf who'd be blown away by your devotion. All that shit is over for almost 20 years now.
>>
>>39639482
this is depresing
what happened?
>>
>>39639403
Look for one and believe. Love christ before you join his body.
>>
File: 1419444188915.png (181KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1419444188915.png
181KB, 400x400px
>go to church sometimes just to hear the choir singing

feels good man
>>
>>39639515

look out your window, the world turned into a sewer. And, everyone left and stopped caring.

You could try the Jehovah's witnesses, or the Amish communities, but i imagine they have really strict entry guidelines now about screening out sad young guys joining looking for girlfriends.
>>
>>39639561
so what are we supposed to do if church won't even work, where do you meet people
>>
>>39639561
>try the Jehovah's Witnesses
Believe me, if protestant churches are bad at being friendly and accepting, the JW churches are waaaay worse. I was one, I would know.

They shower you with love an attention at first, then once you're securely stuck with them, they ignore you.

Go Catholic and look for Catholic events. Idk about Orthodox, I'm sure it's similar. Hell, you could join the Knights of Columbus. It's a lot of old guys, but they're interesting fucks, I'll tell you that much.
>>
>>39639403
That's not true for the majority of America.

Even if it was true, Mexican women are qt and have family values. Especially Catholic ones.
>>
>>39639515
Churches desperately trying to be cool. The shitty music. Trying to intermingle politics with religion too much. They've done as much as possible to push people away and alienate the rest of society. Instead of trying to live apart from the evils of the world and show an example to everyone else of how to live a good life they desperately try to force everyone into it with laws. They constantly court backlash and feign persecution with it finds them.

I believe in Jesus. I can't with any of this though and I can understand why society as a whole doesn't want to get near it.
>>
File: 1491157589983.gif (888KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1491157589983.gif
888KB, 220x220px
>>39639482
>>39639515
Even Christian press today wonders/complain why men don't really go to church anymore.
>>
>>39639579

now, if you are an ugly poor guy, you are fucked pretty much.

>>39639590

where i used to live they were all black. Where i live now, they have some hot blonde women who go around. I was half tempted to chat with them, but i'm so ugly i was like ehh whats the point. I'm passed the point i care if a woman is nice to me, and is off fucking Church Chad later that night.

Plus, i know so much weird occultic shit about the origins of religion, and christianity, if i start talking about it it freaks out Church normies.
>>
>>39639663
>>39639647
>>39639561

so should i go to church tomorrow (protestant) or just go to the shooting range to shoot some clays
>>
>>39639665
They probably aren't going around having sex, but if they are, they're having a lot of it.
>>
>>39639681
Do both. Be thankful you have the time unlike me. I will be slaving away for another 8 hours. Make the most of your day.
>>
>>39639681
No, you shouldn't go to church (protestant)

You should go to church (Catholic)

But if it's a choice between those two, go to the protestant church. Lutheran preferably.
>>
File: 1500746288952.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1500746288952.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>39639732
>You should go to church (Catholic)
>>
>>39639663

tell them the Church's function should mainly be to provide Godly wives who will marry for life to Godly men, Even If they are Unattractive, and then sit back and watch what happens. LOL
>>
>>39639755
>not refuting me in any meaningful way

k
>>
>>39639705

with Church Chad, and i'd be the ugly weird new guy who makes everyone uncomfortable. yea, too old to care. I was tempted though. They were wandering around here last year bitching about people's Christmas trees, lol
>>
The only church i ever enjoyed was when my great grandma died at 101 and the priest was reading really interesting passages on death.
>>
>>39639626
That's a meme. More out of wedlock kids and divorces than whites
>>
>>39639856
That's heavily skewed by the fact that a lot of the ones that we have aren't very religious.

The religious ones, you'll find, differ greatly.

Also I'm a sucker for Mexican food. Good, proper Mexican food.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.