[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adam Ruins Everything - Why Going On 4chan Actually Makes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3696.jpg (70KB, 427x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3696.jpg
70KB, 427x641px
Adam Ruins Everything - Why Going On 4chan Actually Makes You Sexist And Racist!
>>
>>39637644
>he thinks you capitalize "and" when using title capitalization
People like you deserve to die, over and over again.
>>
>>39637678
It was autocorrect I swear.
please don't hurt me.
>>
>>39637644
Adam Ruins Everything - Why Cuckoldry is Good for the Human Race
>>
>>39637644
>Adam Ruins Everything - Why Going On 4chan Actually Makes You Sexist And Racist!
I am neither of those things

going on 4chan doesn't make you those things, however the rise of /pol/ has rather attracted those people
>>
>>39637833
Shut it nigger bitch
>>
>>39637833
Actually. Posting Black reaction or emojis is digital blackface.
>>
>>39637927
lol I watch h3h3 too bro!
>>
>>39637941
You sound like a really insufferable person irl!
No wonder you have no friends!
>>
>>39637956
That's not nice. I actually do watch h3h3. :(
>>
>>39637644
Adam Ruins Everything - Five good reasons to kill yourself.
>>
The biggest secret all women have been keeping locked away from men, and it's their biggest weakness. There freakiness is on a whole other level of comprehension.

Women enjoy the taste of our shit.
>>
>>39637983
Sorry.
I can never tell when an exclamation mark is ironic or not.
>>
>>39637833

I'd like to think that too, but a lot of 4channers are gullible fools and jumped on the /pol/ bandwagon. They fall for propaganda very easily.
>>
>>39638037
Are you saying anti circumcision are bad by any chance?
>>
>>39637644
Holy fuck I looked up this guy out of curiousity. His show is actually really brilliant. It just parrots the popular/common knowledge opinion but passes it as controversial so the people that watch the show feel validated/smarter and that adam is actually insightful, even though hes just a cuck spitting out liberal opinions.
>>
File: 217x2aG.png (454KB, 539x648px) Image search: [Google]
217x2aG.png
454KB, 539x648px
>>39637833
I remember a time when being racist on 4chan was sly and ironic, because it was self-aware. Those days are over. There is no more self-aware racism on 4chan, because the behavior itself attracted a whole new crowd of people who had no interest in irony or counterculture, just actual fury on behalf of their race. They ruined the humor in it. Or maybe they, like me, grew up on 4chan, but interpreted the whole culture in a different light.

Either way, what a shitfest.
>>
>>39638006
>>39637983
Good news is, you're both shit for still enjoying h3h3 in 2017.
>>
>>39638182
>It just parrots the popular/common knowledge opinion but passes it as controversial so the people that watch the show feel validated/smarter

These people thrive on thinking they're insightful dissidents.
They like to think they're the enlightened ones, struggling against a system that is against them.
So much of their worldview is based on them thinking they're rebelling against supremacy or some shit.

In reality, their opinions are the standard for almost all corporate HR departments.
>>
>>39638182
Counter-counter-culture is still against something, am I right?
>>
>>39638440
>>39638182
>Irony: the posts
>>
>>39637644
>Why Going On 4chan Actually Makes You Sexist And Racist!

If he says anything other than:
>Anonymity allows people to speak frankly about issues and give honest opinions that they would otherwise censor to avoid the backlash from saying something politically incorrect
he's wrong
>>
>>39638492
That has nothing to with making a person racist/sexist. Besides, racism, tribalism and collectivism don't just bubble into the ether of our minds from nowhere, being in an echo chamber that only shows the bad of an apparent type of people and only has bad things to say about them is going to influence you if you feel that you have an apparent common ground with the echo chamber..
>>
>>39638606
>That has nothing to with making a person racist/sexist.

When the man in the OP post says "racist" or "sexist", he means "honest".
>>
>>39638685
Adam hasn't even made a 4chan video. It's fake news.
>>
File: 1452629320715.jpg (335KB, 876x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1452629320715.jpg
335KB, 876x1016px
>>39637998

Adam Ruins Living would be a pretty good episode I bet.

I hope it's the last one they do.
>>
>>39638606
>Besides, racism, tribalism and collectivism don't just bubble into the ether of our minds from nowhere
Of course not, it's a natural inclination, encoded in our biology.
The idea that it is a learned behaviour is silly.

>being in an echo chamber that only shows the bad of an apparent type of people and only has bad things to say about them
Racist, tribalist, and collectivist inclinations aren't rational positions somebody is going to be reasoned into accepting or rejecting, they are just part of our species' natural social dynamics.
All places like this can do is provide criticism of multiracial society, providing arguments and statistics that point out its flaws.
But those things don't make people racist or tribalistic.
For instance, people often post crime statistics here about Blacks and their over , and IQ data.
But Asians have a lower representation than Whites in almost all crime (usually the only exception is gambling offences), and they have a high IQ. By all means, a society with a high Asian population would be relatively safe and productive.
But I don't want to live around them, they are not my people.
The natural desire to live around my own people persists regardless of anything people here could say about how good Asians are, and existed before I saw crime statistics that show how dangerous Blacks are.
>>
>>39638997
I'm mixed from parents of two different skin tones and ethnic backgrounds and I admit that there may be unconscious divides or groupisms that I and other people tend to make but I don't see how racial ones are necessary to the extent you propose. For me, when it came to friends I almost never found people that looked like me, so it was more like I was molded to favor kids who were into video games rather than sports instead of any racial favorism. In that way I think I still exhibited some groupism but as my friends were as diverse as a tryhard PC 90s cartoon I would say it wasn't race based as much as it was personality based.

I would argue that the /type/ of tribalism, collectivism, whatever, is what's learned/strengthened by echo chambers, not the instinct alone, as that exists everywhere. It makes sense that parts of certain discussions are strengthening race based tribalism that might not be as strong otherwise and that the instinct would or could be channeled else where.
>>
i like this game

>Adam Ruins Everything - why dating a single mother is better than dating a woman with no kids!
>>
>>39639674
>Adam Ruins Capitalism
>>
>>39638217
At least that cancer is mostly contained on /pol/ and /b/.
>>
>>39639674
>why monogamy is bad for society
>>
>>39639606
>For me, when it came to friends I almost never found people that looked like me
If you were able to fit into one racial group, you'd have most likely gravitated towards it, consciously or not, like most people do.
People tend to self-segregate to a large extent when they're left to do so.

The reason race is so important is that it is immediately visible, and there is a subconscious reaction to this.
I should point out I'm talking about wider societal demographics, where people don't know each other on a personal level, not so much personal interactions. I get on well with friends and colleagues of other races, some of them share my views on ethnostates.
While the opportunity to get to know somebody better may reveal more things you have in common that may supercede your race as part of your identity, there are very few people we get to know on that level.
For the most part, it's just that first impression.

Different racial groups all get along relatively well, though there are definite tensions.
But that is in our current stable, prosperous society.
In a time of crisis, like a government losing control, or an economic crisis, people have historically divided up along racial lines quite quickly.
We shouldn't be shaping our society in a manner that isn't going to withstand instability.
>>
>>39639764
>/pol/
>containing anything

It's like a place for them to go, form discord groups, and coordinate "redpill drops" on literally every high traffic board.

Just today they were on /r9k/ writing about how Churchill actually didn't mind Hitler but they had to go to war with Germany because "the international jewish cabal wanted more profits"
>>
>>39639931
>In a time of crisis, like a government losing control, or an economic crisis, people have historically divided up along racial lines quite quickly.
My knowledge of this kinda thing isn't all encompassing, admittedly, but I cant think of an example of where the races weren't already divided before the big, grave ordeal that shook the land these different races were all on. Moreover, I don't see how it's necessary for such a divide to happen. I've seen a Mexican help a White man in a split second after the latter needed help, my Black grandma has helped her White neighbors when it was costly to do so and she ain't rich, my dad has helped Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims and other Whites when they were in a pinch without a second thought. Altruism and compassion don't seem to have to be a racial first impression thing so why is it assumed that racial tribalism is instrinsically strong to a degree that conflict between races is inevitable?
>>
File: four vaginas.jpg (87KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
four vaginas.jpg
87KB, 1440x1080px
>>39639988
A few months ago there was a guy on /m/ who said that he his main board with /pol/ with his goal being to make sure boards with less traffic weren't too liberal or something.
It seems that many of those guys take /pol/ too seriously
>>
>>39637644
Adam Ruins Everything - Why Nationalism is Nazism!
>>
>>39639716

this is almost every episode because at the heart of tons of bad shit in america is a corporation with a profit motive.
>>
>>39640680
In the same way that for every good anecdote you have for a race, someone else could go "yeah, nah. My ma was murdered by Jaime or Jacob or Latrell or Hong. Race war now." Blood begets blood, this is true for every balding ape on this rock. avenue q said it best. Everyone is a little racist, sometimes. GG NO RE, GET ME OFF THIS ROCK
>>
>>39637644
This guy is the quintessential bugman.
>>
>>39638002
wow id never had figured that out considering its literally vice fucking versa
>>
>>39637644
all it's made me is gay.
>>
>>39638217
Or maybe you missed the memo. I too started out as an ironic racist because of the edgy, taboo aspect of it and how funny it is to joke about forbidden things. But then I realized the racists are right. You're the outlier here, not the norm. For most people, laughing at ironic racist memes loosens the mental block and lifetime of brainwashing that prevents them from objectively looking into the topic. You are an incredibly obtuse individual and probably great at mental gymnastics.
>>
>>39637644
>Why Going On 4chan Actually Makes You Sexist And Racist!
Is this supposed to be a joke? I would assume that the naive teenagers that come to this site probably do become more racist or sexist.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.