[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women not as autistic about sex as men? Do they not feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Memories Stink Bomb.png (690KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
Memories Stink Bomb.png
690KB, 850x464px
Why are women not as autistic about sex as men? Do they not feel as much pleasure or drive?
>>
Same reason a poor person will always worry about his next meal, but a rich one will never think about it because there'll always be food in the fridge.
>>
>>39637501
I fucking love Memories. How about we talk about it instead of answering your obvious retarded question?
>>
If you could literally get sex right now by just walking outside and airing out your genitals, would *you* be "autistic" about sex?
>>
Sex isn't a goal or a craving. It's something that comes with love, monogamy, and loyalty.
>>
File: 1430122501035.jpg (62KB, 582x541px) Image search: [Google]
1430122501035.jpg
62KB, 582x541px
>>39637501
Because the sex drive is different overall. I guess the most noticeable differences are that it's not as strong as men's, and it's not just a mere "I want to get off" kind of feeling.
>>
>>39637579
You should go visit the nearest club and let all the women know.
>>
>>39637688
Would that I could, but my social anxiety prevents me from going anywhere near a club.
>>
>>39637579
It's not the 1800s anymore grandpa
>>
File: holy shit this acid.gif (2MB, 319x243px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit this acid.gif
2MB, 319x243px
>>39637579
>Sex isn't a goal or a craving.
you're right, it's a tool used to control men and keep them in the palm of their hand.
>>
>>39637643
Plenty of girls in their teens are just as horny as their male counterparts, found this out in high school and my early uni days. Really helps out in getting laid and is how most lads get laid at a young age
>>
>>39637774
No, it's an expression of the love between two people who are committed to each other.
>>
>>39637782
I can confirm I was horny as fuck during my early teens, but that pretty much went away after 17 or so. Dunno why.
>>
>>39637823
I think it's got something to do with the clusterfuck of hormones the body releases in the first 5 or so years of menstruation
>>
>>39637808
>it's an expression of the love between two people who are committed to each other.
*it WAS and USED TO BE an expression of the love between two people who are committed to each other.
FTFY
>>
>>39637501
Q: instead of asking questions to guys with no sexual experience, why don't you instead begin your own personal journey?

You'll have all the answers soon enough
>>
>>39637854
There are still folks who place value on sex rather than seeing it as something to kill time.
>>
>>39637579
HAHAHAHAHA @ YOUR STUPID, CHILDISH, INEXPERIENCED THEORY ABOUT SEX COMING WITH LOVE, MONOGAMY AND LOYALTY !!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HEY, SISSYBOY....

DID YOU TAKE THE DISNEY SEX ED CLASS ?
>>
>>39637893
there are very few of them, and especially few of them as kids and adults.
>>
even the ugliest girl can get laid

the ugliest man will never get laid unless he pays for sex

thats why men are autistic about it
>>
File: 51777290_p0.png (841KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
51777290_p0.png
841KB, 750x750px
>>39637501
It isn't necessary for females to orgasm/send something into another thing in order for the species not to die out. Hence, sex isn't that important for females, they just have to be weak enough that even when they would try to disagree with "continuing the race" the male would still be capable of overpowering the female physically.
To answer your question directly: They feel less pleasure, less drive. A woman can orgasm entirely without penetration, sure, deviation of the norm occur. Sure there are anecdotal evidences of women who orgasm through vaginal intercourse but... In those cases it is still described as a "damn weak orgasm" and it is likely to be a a result of psychological arousal.
All in all, women don't need men to orgasm. This, in turn, makes men have to try harder to "obtain" women, hence, "obtain" the means to procreate and prove their genetic information worth it to even someone who would naturally feel no sexual drive towards them.
"Mother Nature" is smart.
>>
>>39637910
You're right. And strangely enough, it seems to be mostly women who hold that sentiment.
>>
THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS :

Because women are far much more intelligent and mature than men
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.