[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like this go to r9k just to promote how pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1834.jpg (266KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1834.jpg
266KB, 750x1334px
Why do people like this go to r9k just to promote how pathetic they are? Like okay, your life is unbearingly fucking sad, well done anon, tomorrrow nobody will care. And the day after that, and the day after that too, until finally, you die, forgotten, with not even one person to remember you, having never even HUGGED a female. Do you know how sad and pathetic this is? I get it, your life sucks, but at least lie like all the under 18s on this site do
>>
die phoneposter faggot
>>
Are you a roastie? You sure sound like one
>>
File: IMG_1835.jpg (106KB, 750x870px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1835.jpg
106KB, 750x870px
>>39637298
Op again, this is how I imagine them all to look
>>
>>39637335
What's a roastie? Is it similar to a normie or basically anyone who isn't a sad excuse for a human being
>>
>>39637298
I was in the same thread, you are the condescending faggot that somehow just landed here right after he got 18 and started spouting retarded shit about being accepting and blah blah
>>
>>39637348
bugs.. easy on the edge
>>
The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quaIity images and informative comments.
>>
>>39637333
>333
I will kill myself immediately
>>
File: 1461277212637.png (381KB, 466x572px) Image search: [Google]
1461277212637.png
381KB, 466x572px
>it's a "phoneposter normalfag stumbles into a place he doesn't like and demands they change to accommodate him" episode
>>
>>39637298
>>39637348
Ok, you will die with a worn out hideous vagina and rot in the dirt like everyone else, well done, you were a typical whore
>>
>>39637378
Not me anon I can guarantee it
>>
>>39637348
bugs... easy on the tendies
>>
>>39637372
So basically >>/trash/

You don't belong here and also will eventually understand the plight of the robot.
>>
File: Question-Mark.jpg (7KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
Question-Mark.jpg
7KB, 250x226px
>>39637298
Why do people on r9k go to make others feel pathetic? Like okay your life is less sad than anybody elses, way done normie, tomorrow nobody will remember you or even know you were here. And the day after that, and the day after that too, until finally, you die, and eventually are forgotten, with not even one person to remember you,or the fact that you HUGGED a female. Do you know how sad and pathetic this is? I get it, your life is great, but at least keep it to yourself like all the over 18s on this site do.
>>
>>39637397
>look at me I'm doing a 4chan triple check
Fuck off the guy in op is right. You should be able to see that, especially for you happen to be a non virgin. The truth is as long as you don't post about your sexual experiences with women or how great your life is and hold it over everybody's head. If you weren't a fucking brainlet You would never do something so juvenile. but all you normies fucking jump straight to
>look guy, virgin. Let's get one thing straight, this little dance me and you are doin down here in the comments. I can't really lose. Because in my head, we aren't even in the same category of human being. You are trash and all your problems are your own fault.
And then the rest of us have to read that shit all the time every thread. Normies don't deserve to come here if they don't at least pretend they are equal to us.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.