[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see average girls all the time and find them attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1504754507752.jpg (174KB, 908x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1504754507752.jpg
174KB, 908x1448px
>see average girls all the time and find them attractive
>even am interested in an average girl at work
>tell myself I don't have high standards
>tell myself my only standard is not fat
>want a virgin girlfriend because I am insecure
>finally get set up with a girl who is a 20 k.v. (i am 23 k.v.)
>she's kinda ugly but not fat
>I am ugly
>find myself not really wanting her
Hahaha hahaha fuck me in a hypocrite. I am realising I only want a gf to validate my broken male ego. And I want her to be as hot as possible. And I want her to be a virgin so she'll be mine forever, mine mine mine. Even if another man marries her later, I'll still have cum in her first and own her. Fuck, I could save pics of me coming on her and send them to her future boyfriends. The fact that that thought is even in my head, is why I will die alone. And I deserve to.
>>
A moat of honesty. Yes youre a piece of shit like most so i guess in the end youre a decent person.

Everyone is a hypocrite to some extent.
>>
for whatever reason i prefer flawed girls to beautiful girls. i am confident in my looks so its not a matter of insecurity, i just think having ugly features is attractive
>>
>>39636823
>fake self-summary

if that was her real summary, she would be qt. But you JUST KNOW she wants Chad.
>>
>>39637012
not jesus
>>
>>39637012
>Yes youre a piece of shit like most so i guess in the end youre a decent person.

Tired of this meme. Realizing you're a piece of shit doesn't make you any better of a person. It just means that you're self-aware.
>>
>>39637292
Self awareness leads to bettering yourself or at least peace of mind. Either one benefits him, theres "realizing ur a bad guy" watered down meme and then theres true honest introspection.
>>
>>39637154
Probably not but i wasnt there.
>>
>>39637154
jesus existed pre-science

he could be anything you wanted. there's literally no way you can verify anything he actually did.

in a sense, he's the perfect religious figure.
>>
File: 650.gif (42KB, 353x234px) Image search: [Google]
650.gif
42KB, 353x234px
>>39636823
T. Roastie. Let me tell you why everything you just said is Bullshit
>resorting to rhetorical fallacies, and shaming whenever she doesn't have an actual argument
>wanting a partner that isn't a whore is not about being insecure, it's about understanding the fundamental properties of reciprocy and loyalty and how it coincides with trust. Concepts that naturally should be expected from your ideal spouse or paramour, but for some reason a lot of women simply can not understand
>She's ugly.... LOL nothing a little alcohol can't fix. We as men will still find a way, a mental gymnastic, even if we have to put a bag over her face to Fuck her. She does not have to prove herself to us She does not have to buy us. She is a woman she cannot prove anything to us.
>The gender dynamic revolves around attraction and objectification, so if an ugly male is a hypocrite for wanting an attractive woman, then all women that want a more financially suitable partner are also hypocrites... So by this logic you are calling all women hypocrites.
>If I wanted validation, I'd just fuck a hooker
>Implying we're not supposed to want her to be as attractive as we can get
>And I want her to be a virgin so she'll be mine forever, mine mine mine..... Yes that is literally the concept behind monogamous relations, it's funny how you still havent figured this out and are trying to make it into satire. Really shows how fucked up your views on marriage, love, and affection are.
>I didn't know dying was a group activity. Gee wiz, I'll make sure to bring my family with me

>Also I could just bang Hookers whenever I wanted to, so you're argument about being alone forever is simply untrue, and we both know this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.